THE NUTCRACKER AND THE FOUR REALMS Arrives on Digital and Blu-ray January 29
Disney’s dazzling adventure “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms”- inspired by E.T.A. Hoffmann’s classic tale and the beloved ballet “The Nutcracker”- carried audiences along with 14-year-old Clara (Mackenzie Foy) to a magical, mysterious world with breathtaking performances by Misty Copeland plus sweets, snowflakes, soldiers, scurrying mice… and no shortage of surprises. Destined to become an annual viewing tradition for adventurers of all ages, the film arrives home instantly with never-before seen extras and deleted scenes on Digital and Movies Anywhere, and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™ and DVD Jan. 29, 2019.
Bonus features include a discussion with American Ballet Theatre’s Misty Copeland about her role as the enchanting Ballerina Princess, her personal history with “The “Nutcracker” ballet, and her inspirational and historic rise within the world of dance. Extras take viewers on the set of “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” to meet both new and reimagined characters, and discover how the Land of Sweets, Land of Snowflakes, Land of Flowers and mysterious Fourth Realm were created to such dazzling effect. Deleted scenes provide a look at magical moments that didn’t make the final version of the movie.
In “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms,” Clara travels along a golden thread, presented at Drosselmeyer’s (Morgan Freeman) annual party, eagerly searching for a one-of-a-kind key that will unlock a music box that holds a priceless gift. When she enters a mysterious parallel world, Clara encounters a Nutcracker soldier named Phillip (Jayden Fowora-Knight), a gang of mice and three Realm regents, including the Sugar Plum Fairy (Keira Knightley). Ultimately, she must brave the ominous Fourth Realm, home to the tyrant Mother Ginger (Helen Mirren), to retrieve the key and return harmony to the unstable world.
The stunning feature film will be packaged and released in several different formats, giving families the flexibility to watch it on a variety of different devices. Viewers can instantly watch the film in Digital UHD, HD and SD, and bring home a physical copy of the film as the Ultimate Collector’s Edition (4K UHD, Blu-ray and Digital Code), Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Code) or a single DVD.
Bonus features include*:
- On Pointe: A Conversation with Misty Copeland – Copeland shares the thrill of portraying one of her favorite characters in a whole new way.
- Unwrapping “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” – Dive into the production design, sets, costumes and more that helped transform a beloved ballet into an adventurous movie.
- Deleted Scenes –
- The Stahlbaums Arrive– As the Stahlbaums enter the Christmas Eve ball, the butler attempts to announce them to the assembled guests.
- Follow Your Ribbon- Drosselmeyer encourages a reluctant Clara to go find her gift.
- Deleted Scene: Clara Asks About Her Mother– Sugar Plum gives Clara a tour of her mother’s bedroom.
- Left, Left, Left, Left, Left– Wandering lost in the forest, palace guards Cavalier and Harlequin quarrel about which way to go.
- Out with the Old– Sugar Plum makes sweeping changes to the palace decor.
- Music Videos –
- “Fall on Me” Performed by Andrea Bocelli Featuring Matteo Bocelli– Experience superstar tenor Andrea Bocelli and his son Matteo Bocelli performing their first duet together in this uplifting song.
- “The Nutcracker Suite” Performed by Lang Lang– Get swept up in a series of images from the movie, set to Tchaikovsky’s music and featuring world-renowned pianist Lang Lang.
- Unwrapped: The Visual Effects of “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms”– View a reel that explores the layers of effects in sequences of the film.
“SUBURBIA COLLECTOR’S EDITION” ON BLU-RAY™ JANUARY 29, 2018
Golden Globe Winner GREEN BOOK on Digital 2/19 and Blu-ray 3/5
Two men from different worlds form an unexpected friendship in the incredibly moving film Green Book, coming to Digital February 19, 2019 and 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand March 5, 2019 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. With exceptional filmmaker lineage, Participant Media and DreamWorks Pictures’ Green Book is directed by Peter Farrelly (There’s Something About Mary, Shallow Hal), and stars 2019 Golden Globe® nominee Viggo Mortensen (The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Eastern Promises) and 2019 Golden Globe® winner Mahershala Ali (Moonlight, Hidden Figures) alongside Linda Cardellini (Brokeback Mountain, The Founder). The critically acclaimed and “hugely entertaining” (Peter Travers, Rolling Stone) Green Book is the winner of three 2019 Golden Globe® awards including Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy, Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Mahersala Ali and Best Screenplay.
Academy Award® nominee for his roles in Captain Fantastic and Eastern Promises, Viggo Mortensen, and Academy Award® winner for Moonlight, Mahershala Ali, star in Green Book, a film inspired by a true friendship that transcended race, class, and the 1962 Mason-Dixon line. When Tony Lip (Mortensen), a bouncer from an Italian-American neighborhood in the Bronx, is hired to drive Dr. Don Shirley (Ali), a world-class Black pianist, on a concert tour from Manhattan to the Deep South, they must rely on The Green Book to guide them to the few establishments that were then safe for African-Americans. Confronted with racism, danger as well as unexpected humanity and humor—they are forced to set aside differences to survive and thrive on the journey of a lifetime.
Filled with acclaimed performers, Green Book on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™ and DVD includes three featurettes that will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at how the actors and filmmakers brought the characters to film and the true story that inspired it.
4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL BONUS FEATURES:
- Virtuoso Performances – Go behind the scenes with Viggo Mortensen and Mahershala Ali as they discuss their characters and the lengths they went to accurately portray them.
- An Unforgettable Friendship – Cast and filmmakers discuss the friendship between Don Shirley and Tony Lip.
- Going Beyond the Green Book – Filmmakers and cast discuss the significance of The Green Book.
Green Book will be available on 4K Ultra HD in a combo pack which includes 4K Ultra HD Blu-rayTM, Blu-rayTM and Digital. The 4K Ultra HD disc will include the same bonus features as the Blu-rayTM version, all in stunning 4K resolution.
OVERLORD arrives on Digital February 5th and Blu-ray/4K UHD February 19th
Produced by J.J. Abrams and directed by Julius Avery (Son of a Gun), the “wild and fantastically fun thrill fest” (Molly Freeman, Screenrant) OVERLORD lands on Digital February 5, 2019 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD February 19 from Paramount Home Media Distribution.
Embraced by critics, OVERLORD is Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and was hailed as “wonderfully tense and truly exhilarating” (Jonathan Barkan, Dread Central). The wildly entertaining genre mash-up boasts a stellar ensemble cast, non-stop action and plenty of wild twists you have to see to believe.
Fans can go even further behind enemy lines with nearly an hour of explosive bonus material on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack or Digital*. The 4K Ultra HD disc and 4K Ultra HD Digital release** feature Dolby Vision® HDR, which brings entertainment to life through ultra-vivid picture quality. When compared to a standard picture, Dolby Vision can deliver spectacular colors, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker. The film also boasts Dolby Atmos® audio mixed specifically for the home to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead***. In addition, both the 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Combo Packs include access to a Digital copy of the film.
Nothing can prepare you for the mind-blowing mayhem that is OVERLORD, an insanely twisted thrill ride about a team of American paratroopers who come face-to-face with Nazi super-soldiers unlike the world has ever seen.
OVERLORD stars Jovan Adepo, Wyatt Russell, Pilou Asbaek, John Magaro, Bokeem Woodbine and Mathilde Ollivier.
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD COMBO, BLU-RAY COMBO & DIGITAL*:
The Horrors of War
- Death Above
- Death on the Ground
- Death Below
- Death No More
- Brothers in Arms
Disney’s THE LITTLE MERMAID Dives Into the Walt Disney Signature Collection On Digital, 4K Ultra HD on 2/12 and 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray™ on 2/26
In honor of its 30th anniversary, two-time Academy Award®-winner (Best Original Score and Best Original Song “Under the Sea,” 1989) “The Little Mermaid,” dives into the highly celebrated Walt Disney Signature Collection with all-new bonus features and a sing-along mode. The magical, musical tale of mermaid princess Ariel — along with loveable sidekicks Sebastian and Flounder, and the love-to-hate sea witch Ursula — is shore to make a splash with all generations when it comes home for the first time Digitally in HD, 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere on Feb. 12, and on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray™ on Feb. 26.
The Signature Edition of “The Little Mermaid” showcases its award-winning musical score and iconic songs such as “Under the Sea” and “Part of Your World” with a sing-along mode allowing you to accompany this beloved cast of characters on their journey. Never-before-seen bonus features bring legendary composer Alan Menken and some of Disney’s most recognizable leading ladies together around a piano to reminisce, sing and celebrate “The Little Mermaid.” The latest installment of “Stories from Walt’s Office” compares Walt and Ariel’s love of collecting treasures. Viewers will also receive an inside look at the “The Little Mermaid” cast in their original recording sessions, explore hidden treasures and fun facts from the film, and enjoy a special performance of “Part of Your World” by a cappella singing sensation DCapella. Plus, fans will have access to hours of additional classic bonus features!
Based on Hans Christian Andersen’s classic fairy tale about a beautiful mermaid princess who dreams of becoming human, “The Little Mermaid” was directed by John Musker and Ron Clements (“Aladdin”). It features the voice talents of Jodi Benson (“Toy Story 2,” “Toy Story 3”) as Ariel, Pat Carroll (“Laverne & Shirley”) as Ursula, Samuel E. Wright (Broadway’s “The Lion King”) as Sebastian, Christopher Daniel Barnes (“The Brady Bunch Movie”) as Eric, Kenneth Mars (“Young Frankenstein”) as Triton, Buddy Hackett (“The Music Man”) as Scuttle, Jason Marin (“Back to the Future”) as Flounder and René Auberjonois (“The Patriot”) as Chef Louis. The film was originally released in theaters on Nov. 15, 1989 and is the 28th film from Walt Disney Animation Studios, and the first in what many described as a new Disney animation renaissance.
“The Little Mermaid” is the seventh title to join the Walt Disney Signature Collection, which includes groundbreaking films created or inspired by the imagination and legacy of Walt Disney, featuring timeless stories and characters that have touched generations. The film takes its place alongside “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “Pinocchio,” “Bambi,” “The Lion King” and “Lady and the Tramp.”
ALL-NEW BONUS FEATURES: *
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL
- Sing-Along Mode – Sing along to the movie in this sing-along version of the film.
- Alan Menken & the Leading Ladies Song – From the voice of a mermaid to the tunes of a muse, the music of Alan Menken has scored the soundtrack for some of Disney’s most iconic leading ladies. Join Alan, Jodi Benson (Ariel), Paige O’Hara (Belle), Judy Kuhn (Pocahontas Singing Voice), Lillias White (Calliope) and Donna Murphy (Mother Gothel) as we celebrate the music of their films in honor of the one that started it all … “The Little Mermaid.” In this discussion, the ladies will share their memories of musically creating their characters with Alan, discuss what it means to be part of the Disney Princess/leading lady legacy and create new memories as they sing with Alan around a baby grand piano.
- “What I Want From You…Is YOUR VOICE” – Enter the recording studio and get an inside look at the cast of “The Little Mermaid” in their original recording sessions.
- Stories From Walt’s Office – Gadgets & Gizmos – Like Ariel, Walt Disney was a collector of many different things from miniatures to early mechanical characters that inspired the invention of audio-animatronics. We take a look at some the collections that Walt kept in his office in the third episode of this series.
- #TreasuresUntold – Join Ruby Rose Turner and Olivia Sanabia from the Disney Channel Original Series “Coop and Cami Ask the World” as they take a deep dive to explore some hidden treasures and fun facts about Disney’s “The Little Mermaid.”
- DCapella “Part of Your World” Music Video
- Classic Bonus Features – revisit four exciting bonus features from previous releases including:
- Deleted Character: Harold The Merman
- Under The Scene: The Art Of Live Action Reference
- Howard’s Lecture
- Audio Commentary With Ron Clements, John Musker and Alan Menken
- “Part of Your World” – A 30-Year Retrospective – Songwriter Alan Menken and Jodi Benson, the acting and singing voice of Ariel, sing the epitome of Disney “I Want” songs “Part of Your World” and discuss its impact since it was first heard 30 years ago.
- Classic Bonus Features – Over 3 additional hours of previously released classic bonus features including Deleted Scenes, Easter Eggs, Music Videos and more!
The Vanishing arrives on Blu-ray™ (plus Digital) and DVD March 5
Some treasures are better left unfound when The Vanishing arrives on Blu-ray™ (plus Digital) and DVD March 5 from Lionsgate. This film is currently available on Digital and On Demand. Based on a true story, this suspenseful thriller follows the lives of three lighthouse keepers whose worlds are turned upside down with paranoia and greed following the discovery of lost treasure. Starring Gerard Butler, Primetime Emmy® nominee Peter Mullan (Best Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or Movie, TV’s “Top of the Lake,” 2013), and Connor Swindells, and from the producers of Black Mass and Hacksaw Ridge, this film will keep you guessing until the very end. The Vanishing will be available on Blu-ray and DVD for the suggested retail price of $21.99 and $19.98, respectively.
Gerard Butler (Hunter Killer) and Peter Mullan (TV’s “Ozark”) star in this tense, action-packed thriller based on true events. After three lighthouse keepers arrive for work on a remote Scottish isle, they make a fateful discovery: a wrecked rowboat—with a chest full of gold. As a mysterious boat heads toward the island, the three men make a choice that will change their lives forever, ensnaring them in a web of greed, paranoia, and murder.
BLU-RAY / DVD / DIGITAL SPECIAL FEATURES
- “Emerging from the Darkness: The Vanishing” Featurette
Robin Hood Comes to Digital 2/5 and 4K, Blu-ray & DVD 2/19
The action-packed epic adventure Robin Hood arrives on Digital February 5 and on 4K Ultra HD™ Combo Pack (plus Blu-ray and Digital), Blu-ray™ Combo Pack (plus DVD and Digital), DVD, and On Demand February 19 from Lionsgate. Directed by BAFTA Award Winner Otto Bathurst (2014, Television Craft – Director – Fiction,“Peaky Blinders”), this rich story is brought to life for today’s audiences using stunning special effects, thrilling battle sequences, and mind-blowing fight choreography. Robin Hood stars Taron Egerton (Kingsman franchise, Sing, Upcoming: Rocketman), Jamie Foxx (Django Unchained, Law Abiding Citizen, Ray), Ben Mendelsohn (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, The Dark Knight Rises, Ready Player One), Eve Hewson (Bridge of Spies, Blood Ties, Enough Said), and Jamie Dornan (Fifty Shades franchise, The Fall, Anthropoid).
Returning home from the Crusades, Robin of Loxley (Egerton) finds his country oppressed by the evil Sheriff of Nottingham (Mendelsohn). With the help of Moorish warrior Little John (Foxx), Robin transforms into the heroic outlaw Robin Hood, taking up arms to fight the sheriff and win the heart of his love, Maid Marian (Hewson).
The Robin Hood special features include an in-depth, never-before-seen, 7-part documentary; multiple outtakes; and deleted scenes, all of which show what it took to put a new spin on everyone’s favorite hooded hero. Experience four times the resolution of full HD with the 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, which includes Dolby Vision® HDR, bringing entertainment to life through ultravivid picture quality. When compared to a standard picture, Dolby Vision can deliver spectacular colors never before seen on-screen, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker. The 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack also features new HDR10+ technology, making for an enhanced viewing experience on next generation displays by using dynamic tone mapping to reflect frame by frame variations in brightness, color, saturation, and contrast. Additionally, the 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack and Blu-ray feature Dolby Atmos® audio mixed specifically for the home, to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead. The Robin Hood 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $42.99, $39.99, and $29.95, respectively.
4K UHD / BLU-RAY / DVD / DIGITAL SPECIAL FEATURES
- “Outlaws and Auteurs: Reshaping Robin Hood” (7-Part Documentary)
- Deleted Scenes
At Eternity’s Gate arrives on Digital January 29 and on Blu-ray, DVD, and On Demand February 12
Experience Willem Dafoe’s award-winning (Best Actor, Venice Film Festival) and Golden Globe®-nominated performance (Best Actor, Motion Picture – Drama) as the legendary Vincent van Gogh when the acclaimed Certified Fresh™ on Rotten Tomatoes At Eternity’s Gate arrives on Digital January 29 and on Blu-ray™ (plus Digital), DVD, and On Demand February 12 from Lionsgate. Starring alongside Dafoe (Murder on the Orient Express, The Florida Project, The Grand Budapest Hotel) is an all-star cast including Primetime Emmy® nominee Rupert Friend (Outstanding Guest Actor, TV’s “Homeland,” 2013; also known for A Simple Favor, The Death of Stalin), Mads Mikkelsen (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Dr. Strange, TV’s “Hannibal”), and Golden Globe® winner Oscar Isaac (Best Actor – Limited Series/Movie, TV’s “Show Me a Hero,” 2015; also known for Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Force Awakens). This “unbridled portrait of the painful but productive final years in the life of Vincent van Gogh” (David Rooney, The Hollywood Reporter) is not a biopic, but rather a stunning depiction of Van Gogh’s final years. Directed by Golden Globe® winner and Oscar® nominee Julian Schnabel (Both: Best Director, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, 2007), At Eternity’s Gate is a truly unique and astounding vision.
Julian Schnabel’s At Eternity’s Gate is a journey inside the world and mind of a person who, despite skepticism, ridicule, and illness, created some of the world’s most beloved and stunning works of art. This is not a forensic biography, but rather scenes based on Vincent van Gogh’s letters, common agreement about events in his life that present as facts, hearsay, and moments that are just plain invented.
The At Eternity’s Gate Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital special features include an audio commentary with director Julian Schnabel and cowriter and coeditor Louise Kugelberg, and three featurettes — “Made by a Painter,” “Channeling Van Gogh,” “Vision of Van Gogh” — taking the viewer beyond the screen to uncover the mastery behind this incredible film. The At Eternity’s Gate Blu-ray and DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $24.99 and $19.98, respectively.
BLU-RAY / DIGITAL / DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
- “Made by a Painter” Featurette
- “Channeling Van Gogh” Featurette
- “Vision of Van Gogh” Featurette
- Audio Commentary with Director Julian Schnabel and Cowriter and Coeditor Louise Kugelberg
- 1 THE NUTCRACKER AND THE FOUR REALMS Arrives on Digital and Blu-ray January 29
- 2 “SUBURBIA COLLECTOR’S EDITION” ON BLU-RAY™ JANUARY 29, 2018
- 3 Golden Globe Winner GREEN BOOK on Digital 2/19 and Blu-ray 3/5
- 4 OVERLORD arrives on Digital February 5th and Blu-ray/4K UHD February 19th
- 5 Disney’s THE LITTLE MERMAID Dives Into the Walt Disney Signature Collection On Digital, 4K Ultra HD on 2/12 and 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray™ on 2/26
- 6 The Vanishing arrives on Blu-ray™ (plus Digital) and DVD March 5
- 7 Robin Hood Comes to Digital 2/5 and 4K, Blu-ray & DVD 2/19
- 8 At Eternity’s Gate arrives on Digital January 29 and on Blu-ray, DVD, and On Demand February 12
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this: