Bring Home the Stop-Motion Adventure, MISSING LINK arriving on Digital 7/9 and Blu-ray, DVD 7/23
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment presents MISSING LINK, arriving on Digital July 9 and Blu-ray and DVD July 23.
Hugh Jackman, Zoe Saldana and Zach Galifianakis lead an all-star voice cast in this globetrotting adventure from LAIKA, the makers of Coraline and Kubo and the Two Strings. Hugh Jackman is Sir Lionel Frost, a brave and dashing adventurer who considers himself to be the world’s foremost investigator of myths and monsters. The trouble is no one else seems to agree. Zach Galifianakis is Mr. Link. As species go, he’s as endangered as they get; he’s possibly the last of his kind, he’s lonely, and he believes that Sir Lionel is the one man alive who can help him. Along with the independent and resourceful Adelina Fortnight (Zoe Saldana), who possesses the only known map to the group’s secret destination, the unlikely trio embarks on a riotous rollercoaster ride of a journey to seek out Link’s distant relatives in the fabled valley of Shangri-La.
MISSING LINK Blu-ray™ and DVD Bonus Features Include:
- Commentary by Chris Butler
- Creating Mr. Link
- Bringing the Final Battle on the Ice Bridge to Life
- Animation Inspiration w/optional Commentary by Chris Butler
- VFX Breakdown Reel – Realizing the Potential of Stop Motion
- Oh What a Mystery: Pulling the Camera Back on Missing Link’s Magic
- Making Faces
- Inside the Magic of Laika
- Gallery x 24 Images
Sing Along with Kelly Clarkson and Pitbull When UGLYDOLLS Arrives on Digital 7/16 and Blu-ray™ & DVD 7/30
Unconventionality rules in UglyDolls, the fun and quirky animated musical debuting on Digital on July 16, 2019 and on Blu-rayTM Combo Pack, DVD and On Demand on July 30, 2019 from STXfilms and Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Centered around the adorably unique town of Uglyville, the film follows Moxy and her friends as they confront what it means to be different and discover that you don’t have to be perfect to be amazing. Inspired by the global plush phenomenon and based on the UglyDoll characters created by David Horvath and Sun-Min Kim, UglyDolls is filled with colorful and adorable characters and packed with powerful messages of inclusion and empowerment. Join the fun and keep the party going with the music-filled comedy on Blu-rayTM, DVD and Digital showcasing an exclusive, all-new sing-along edition and stuffed with exciting bonus features allowing fans everywhere to dive deeper into the world of Uglyville.
Featuring a star-studded voice cast including Kelly Clarkson (The Star, “The Voice”), Nick Jonas (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle), Janelle Monáe (Hidden Figures, Rio 2), Blake Shelton (The Angry Birds Movie, “The Voice”), Pitbull (“Empire,” Epic), Wanda Sykes (“Black-ish,” Bad Moms) and Gabriel Iglesias (Ferdinand), the humorous and heartwarming film comes home with vibrant bonus content such as featurettes that reveal how the talented cast brought their characters to life, hilarious games with the cast and a sneak peek of the exclusive sing-along edition’s interactive entertainment.
In Uglyville, weird is celebrated, strange is special and beauty is embraced as more than simply meets the eye. When Moxy (Clarkson) and the UglyDolls discover Perfection, a town where dolls are seen through a strict model of attractiveness, they confront what it means to be different, struggle with their desire to be loved, and ultimately discover that you don’t have to be perfect to be amazing. Directed by Kelly Asbury (Smurfs: The Lost Village, Shrek 2) and featuring original songs performed by Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Janelle Monáe, Blake Shelton and Pitbull, UglyDolls is “a movie you’ll want to watch again, and again!” (Naz Perez, Fandango).
BONUS FEATURES on BLU-RAYTM, DVD AND DIGITAL
- Sing-Along Edition
- Sing Along Tease – A small taste of the big fun the Sing-Along Edition provides.
- Fun with the Cast of UglyDolls – Watch the cast of UglyDolls play fun games that showcase their unique talents.
- Making UglyDolls – A closer look at the music behind the film and the talented voice cast that brings these rich characters to life.
- Theatrical Trailers
- Blu-ray™ unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- Digital lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
A DOG’S JOURNEY – Starring Dennis Quaid – On Digital 8/6 and Blu-ray 8/20
Picking up where A Dog’s Purpose left off, A Dog’s Journey, available on Digital on August 6, 2019, as well as on Blu-rayTM, DVD and On Demand on August 20, 2019, continues the tale of lovable farm dog Bailey, as he finds a new destiny and forms an unbreakable bond, and learns that some friendships transcend lifetimes.
A hit with audiences, who rated it an “A” CinemaScore, the movie is “a must-see for any dog lover” (Chuck Yarborough, The Plain Dealer) and the perfect choice for family viewing, teaching universal lessons about the values of friendship and devotion. “Pawsitively” uplifting from start to finish, A Dog’s Journey features over 30 minutes of bonus content including deleted and extended scenes, a hilarious gag reel and featurettes with the cast and a behind the scenes look at the memorable animal performances.
Bailey (voiced again by Josh Gad; Beauty and the Beast, Frozen) is living the good life on the Michigan farm of his former “boy” now grown to manhood, Ethan (Dennis Quaid; A Dog’s Purpose, I Can Only Imagine) and Ethan’s wife Hannah (Marg Helgenberger; “C.S.I.,” “Under the Dome”). He even has a new playmate: Ethan and Hannah’s baby granddaughter, CJ (Kathryn Prescott; “24: Legacy”).
Everything is great on the farm until CJ’s mom, Gloria (Betty Gilpin, Isn’t It Romantic, “GLOW”), decides to take CJ away and chase her own fulfillment in the big city. Ethan asks Bailey to watch over CJ wherever she goes and thus begins Bailey’s adventure through multiple lives filled with love, friendship and devotion as he, CJ, and CJ’s best friend Trent (Henry Lau; Internationally famous pop star) experience joy and heartbreak, music and laughter, and few really good belly rubs.
Directed by Emmy winner Gail Mancuso (“Modern Family”), A Dog’s Journey is produced by Gavin Polone (A Dog’s Purpose), and written by W. Bruce Cameron & Cathryn Michon, and Maya Forbes & Wally Wolodarsky, based on the best-selling novel by Cameron.
BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL:
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- It’s Gonna Work
- A Song for Molly
- You Can Stay Here
- Just Do the Laundry
- Let’s Get Started
- Gloria Looks at Henry’s Things
- This Place is Huge
- It’s Really Happening
- I’ve Loved You Forever
- Gag Reel
- A DOG’S Sequel – New and returning cast members discuss their roles in A Dog’s Journey and share their appreciation for director Gail Mancuso.
- Everyone’s Best Friend – Sit down with the cast to hear about their life-long love of man’s best friend.
- Working with Dogs – Cast and crew share the joys of working with animal-actors.
- A Healing Journey – Josh Gad, Dennis Quaid and others discuss the bond between dogs and humans.
- Scoring the JOURNEY – Director Gail Mancuso and composer Mark Isham discuss the music in the film.
- Feature Commentary with Director Gail Mancuso
Bonus Features Announced! SPACE: 1999 – THE COMPLETE SERIES ON BLU-RAY™ & DVD JULY 16
- NEW Mission To Moonbase Alpha: An Interview With Actress Barbara Bain
- NEW Into The Uncertain Future: An Interview With Actor Nick Tate
- NEW Brain Behind The Destruction: An Interview With Director Kevin Connor
- NEW Moonbase Merch: A Tour Of Space:1999 Ephemera With Author John Muir
- NEW Audio Commentary By Author Anthony Taylor On “Dragon’s Domain” And “The Metamorph”
- NEW Audio Commentary By Space:1999 Series Expert Scott Michael Bosco On “Ring Around The Moon”
- Audio Commentary By Series Co-Creator Gerry Anderson On “Breakaway” And “Dragon’s Domain”
- “These Episodes” – Nearly 100 Minutes Of Reflections On Some Of Space:1999’s Iconic Episodes From The People Who Made Them
- “Memories Of Space” Featurette
- Interview With Sylvia Anderson
- Guardian Of Piri Remembered With Actress Catherine Schell
- Vintage Year Two Interviews
- Vintage Brian Johnson Interview
- Behind The Scenes Footage With Brian Johnson Commentary
- Concept And Creation Featurette
- Special Effects And Design Featurette
- Martin Landau And Barbara Bain TV Promos
- Promos For Year One And Year Two
- Trailers For Destination Moonbase Alpha And Alien Attack
- Blackpool “Space City” Exhibition Advert
- Lyons Maid Ice Lolly Advert
- Mono And 5.1 Audio On All Episodes
- Photo Galleries
- 16 Page Episode Guide
WHERE WE DISAPPEAR, a powerful story of a women’s imprisonment in the Gulag to World Premiere at Dances With Film – Friday, June 21st!
Behold the powerful independent feature film WHERE WE DISAPPEAR, a survival story about a woman’s first night in a Soviet prison camp. Directed by SIMON FINK and executive produced by BONNIE BRUCKHEIMER (Beaches), multiple award-winning GERALYN WHITE DREYFOUS, and produced by VANESSA PANTLEY (Don Quixote: The Ingenious Gentleman of La Mancha).
The film will WORLD PREMIERE at DANCES WITH FILMS on Friday, June 21st at 7:00 pm at the TCL Chinese Theatre.
Momentum Pictures brings NEKROTRONIC w/ Monica Bellucci to Theaters 8/9
Howard North, a down on his luck sewage worker, gets dragged into a global conflict between the Nekromancers, a family of badass demon hunters, and Finnegan (Monica Bellucci) – an evil demon who absorbs people’s souls to increase her power. When Howard finds out the truth behind Finnegan’s past and her dark plans for the future, he teams up with his new friends to discover he is the ultimate Nekromancer, the only one with the power to defeat her and save the world.
Yesterday Live From Abbey Road
Director: Danny Boyle
Screenplay By: Richard Curtis
Story By: Jack Barth and Richard Curtis
Producers: Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Matthew James Wilkinson, Bernie Bellew, Richard Curtis, Danny Boyle
Executive Producers: Nick Angel, Lee Brazier, Liza Chasin
ASIANCRUSH & MIDNIGHT PULP June Streaming Premieres: IP MAN: THE SERIES, AIRPOCALYPSE, Anime LIBRARY WARS & KEY THE METAL IDOL, Cult Classic WAKE IN FRIGHT and More!
At AndersonVision, we love our streaming services. Today, I’m going to talk about Asiancrush and its sister service Midnight Pulp.
ASIANCRUSH, and MIDNIGHT PULP, are two SVOD/AVOD services from Digital Media Rights. Both OTT channels offer hundreds of expertly-curated programs and series — most available at no charge! (Premium subscriptions, which give commercial-free access to everything, in addition to early releases, director’s cuts and exclusive content, start at $4.99 per month).