Hellraiser Judgment Coming to Blu-ray and DVD 2/13
Experience a terrifying new chapter in the legendary Hellraiser series when Hellraiser: Judgment arrives on Blu-ray™ (plus Digital), DVD, Digital, and On Demand February 13 from Lionsgate. The tenth film in the classic horror series tells the story of three detectives as they struggle to solve a horrifying murder, but instead find themselves thrust into the depths of Pinhead’s hellacious landscape. Including horror icon Heather Langenkamp (A Nightmare on Elm Street, Wes Craven’s New Nightmare), and written and directed by Gary J. Tunnicliffe (Hansel & Gretel), the Hellraiser: Judgment Blu-ray and DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $21.99 and $19.98, respectively.
The dreaded Pinhead returns in the next terrifying chapter of the classic Hellraiser series. Three detectives trying to stop a diabolical serial killer are sucked into a maze of otherworldly horror, where hellish denizens including the Auditor, the Assessor, and the Jury await to pass judgment.
BLU-RAY/DVD/DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
Randy Wayne Escape Room, Death Pool
Heather Langenkamp Star Trek: Into Darkness, TV’s “Truth or Dare”
Paul T. Taylor TV’s “Sheltered,” Alternative Math
Rheagan Wallace TV’s “Malcolm in the Middle”
Murder on the Orient Express available on Digital 2/20 on Movies Anywhere and 4K UHD, Blu-ray & DVD on 2/27
Everyone has a past. Everyone has a secret. Everyone is a suspect. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment presents the ultimate case of whodunit when MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS arrives on Digital February 20 and on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD February 27.
Kenneth Branagh directs and leads an all-star cast, including Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer, Penélope Cruz, Judi Dench and Leslie Odom, Jr., in this stylish, suspenseful and thrilling mystery based on the best selling novel by Agatha Christie. Everyone’s a suspect when a murder is committed on a lavish train ride, and a brilliant detective must race against time to solve the puzzle before the killer strikes again. MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS is a timeless classic that “will keep audiences guessing” (Peter Debruge, Variety).
Produced by Branagh along with Ridley Scott (Alien: Covenant), Simon Kinberg (Logan), Mark Gordon (Molly’s Game), Judy Hofflund (As You Like It) and Michael Schaefer (The Martian), MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS is loaded with bonus material that dives into the making of the film including an eight-part documentary, eleven deleted scenes, commentary by Branagh and much more.
4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ & DVD BONUS FEATURES
- Agatha Christie: An Intimate Portrait
- Let’s Talk About Hercule Poirot
- Unusual Suspects (Part One, Two and Three)
- The Art of Murder
- All Aboard: Filming Murder on the Orient Express
- Music of Murder
- Deleted Scenes (with and without Commentary by Kenneth Branagh and Michael Green)
- Alternate Opening
- Newsreel (Extended)
- Hotel Check-In
- Arasta Bazaar (Extended)
- Train Montage
- Poirot Bedtime Rituals (with two alternates)
- Pierre Michel Interview
- Director commentary by Kenneth Branagh and Michael Green
- Theatrical Trailers
MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS 4K Ultra HD™
Street Date: February 27, 2018
Prebook Date: January 24, 2018
Screen Format: Widescreen 16:9 (2.39:1)
Audio: English Dolby Atmos / English AD DD 5.1 / Spanish DD 5.1 / French DTS 5.1
Subtitles: English SDH / Spanish / French
Total Run Time: Approximately 104 minutes
U.S. Rating: PG-13
Closed Captioned: Yes
Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok Strikes Digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere on Feb. 20 and 4K Ultra HD™ and Blu-ray™ on March 6
Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Ragnarok,” electrified both audiences and critics alike and now fans can enjoy the colorful cosmic adventure at home. Fans who bring home the Ultimate Cinematic Universe Edition (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital) of “Thor: Ragnarok” will experience all the thunderous action and lightning-fast wit in stunning 4K Ultra HD with next-generation high dynamic range (HDR) visuals and Dolby Atmos immersive audio. Exclusive, never-before-seen bonus features include deleted scenes; hilarious outtakes; an exclusive short: part three of the mockumentary “Team Thor,” retitled “Team Darryl” and featuring an eccentric new roommate; the evolution of MCU’s heroes culminating in “Avengers: Infinity War;” numerous making-of featurettes which explore the unique vision of director Taika Waititi; the story’s unstoppable women; the effortlessly charismatic Korg; the tyrannical leader of Sakaar, the Grandmaster; and the film’s comic-book origins; audio commentary by Waititi; and more. The action, humor, drama and spectacle, bursts into homes Digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™, and Movies Anywhere, on Feb. 20 and on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand on March. 6.
Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Ragnarok,” the God of Thunder’s third installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, electrified both audiences and critics alike reaching over $845M at the global box office. Now the colorful cosmic adventure, loaded with action, humor, drama and spectacle, bursts into homes Digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™, and Movies Anywhere, on Feb. 20 and on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand on March. 6.
In Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Ragnarok,” Thor (Chris Hemsworth) is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok – the destruction of his home world and the end of Asgardian civilization – at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela (Cate Blanchett). But first he must survive a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger – the Incredible Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) – and grapple with his silver-tongued adopted brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston), the fierce warrior Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson) and the eccentric Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum).
Fans who bring home the Ultimate Cinematic Universe Edition (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital) of “Thor: Ragnarok” will experience all the thunderous action and lightning-fast wit in stunning 4K Ultra HD with next-generation high dynamic range (HDR) visuals and Dolby Atmos immersive audio. Exclusive, never-before-seen bonus features include deleted scenes; hilarious outtakes; an exclusive short: part three of the mockumentary “Team Thor,” retitled “Team Darryl” and featuring an eccentric new roommate; the evolution of MCU’s heroes culminating in “Avengers: Infinity War;” numerous making-of featurettes which explore the unique vision of director Taika Waititi; the story’s unstoppable women; the effortlessly charismatic Korg; the tyrannical leader of Sakaar, the Grandmaster; and the film’s comic-book origins; audio commentary by Waititi; and more.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Director’s Introduction
- Deleted/Extended Scenes – Deleted Scenes: The Sorcerer Supreme, Skurge Finds Heimdall & Hulk Chases Thor Through Sakaar and Extended Scenes: Thor Meets the Grandmaster, Stupid Avenger vs. Tiny Avenger & Grandmaster and Topaz
- Gag Reel – Watch a collection of goofs, gaffes and pratfalls starring the cast
- Exclusive Short/Team Darryl – Fresh off being unseated as the ruler of Sakaar, the Grandmaster makes his way to Earth to start a new life. It’s been over a year since Thor left Australia and Darryl has been struggling to pay his rent. Now Darryl needs a new roommate to help make the monthly payments. Unfortunately for Darryl, the Grandmaster was the only one who answered Darryl’s “Roommate Needed” ad and with no viable options, the Grandmaster moves in.
- Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years – The Evolution of Heroes – Marvel’s universe is vast and transcends both time and space. We’ll examine the Cinematic Universe as a whole and revisit each of our heroes’ current location and their place in the current MCU timeline, as it all leads up to the one culminating event: “Avengers: Infinity War.”
- Getting in Touch with Your Inner Thor – “Thor: Ragnarok” director Taika Waititi has brought his unique sensibility and sense of humor to the film in a great many ways but it is the evolution of Thor’s own sense of humor, which stands out the most in the new film. This piece explores the impact Chris Hemsworth has made on the development of his widely-loved character and celebrates the mighty cast and crew who reveal the fun and hard work that went into assembling Thor’s eccentric counterparts.
- Unstoppable Women: Hela & Valkyrie – This piece explores the strong female characters in “Thor: Ragnarok,” their importance in the MCU, their incredible casting and their epic comic origins.
- Finding Korg – A tongue-in-cheek interview with Taika on casting Korg. He describes the difficult search for just the right evolution of the character design, and the nuances of this instantly classic character in the MCU. This conversation will also delve into all the extraordinary visual effects that brought Korg, Sakaar and the worlds of “Thor: Ragnarok” to life.
- Sakaar: On the Edge of the Known and Unknown – Sakaar is the collection point for all lost and unloved things. This documentary will answer all known and unknown questions while also exploring the hard work and creativity that went into creating the look and feel of Sakaar. From design inspired by Jack Kirby’s classic artwork to the dedication of the visual development team to the awe-inspiring physical and digital production, you will see this distant world come alive.
- Journey into Mystery – A deep dive story piece with the writers, director and producer Kevin Feige about the inspirations for “Thor: Ragnarok” within the comics. Most notably, the contest of champions limited series where the Grandmaster pitted our favorite heroes against one another as he does in the film. This piece also further explores Thor’s comic book origins and classic arcs through interviews with some of the most important comic creators, such as Walt Simonson and Jack Kirby.
- 8bit Scenes – Final Bridge Battle + Sakaar Spaceship Battle. Dive into these climactic sequences presented in retro video-game format.
- Directors Commentary
- Evolution of Thor and Hulk’s Bromance – We’ll examine this Super Hero friendship, which has spanned through several Marvel films. From their original Helicarrier fight match to the now iconic Hulk punch from Avengers 1, see how Marvel’s most powerful Super Heroes become the most extraordinary Super Hero buddies.
- Additional Deleted Scenes – Travel to Asgard & Race To The Wormhole
Victor Crowley arrives on Feb 6th! Check out the trailer!
FAN-FAVORITE SLASHER FRANCHISE WILL BE RELEASED ON VOD AND DIGITAL on FEBRUARY 6, 2018
Netflix announces Todd Glass: Act Happy, launching globally Jan. 23
Todd Glass: Act Happy – Premieres, Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Comedian Todd Glass, considered one of the nation’s top touring stand-up comics and known for his hilariously unpredictable live performances and sarcastic material, comes to Netflix with his debut Netflix Original Stand-up comedy special,23. Some people are referred to as a comics comic but as Norm MacDonald says, “Todd is more of a comics comics comic.” Filmed at the The Lyric Theatre in Los Angeles, Glass, alongside the Todd Glass seven-piece house band, tackles a variety of topics including fighting for the youth — even though many people think today’s kids are getting dumber and dumber; discussing ‘liking dudes’ for the first time on stage since he started doing stand-up comedy in high school; and how being PC is bullshit.
Call Me By Your Name | Music Video for Sufjan Stevens’ Mystery of Love
EVERY DAY | Official Movie Tie-In Book Cover featuring Angourie Rice
TV One Releases ‘Behind the Movement’ Clip for MLK Day