THE MIRACLE SEASON gets a first trailer!
A teammate they’ll never forget. A season they never expected.
LD Entertainment has just released the official trailer for THE MIRACLE SEASON. The film is based on the inspiring true story of West High School girls’ volleyball team. After the tragic death of the school’s star player Caroline “Line” Found, the remaining players must band together under the guidance of their tough-love coach in hopes of winning the state championship. The film stars Helen Hunt, William Hurt, Erin Moriarty and Danika Yarosh.
THE MIRACLE SEASON is available in theaters everywhere on April 13, 2018!
Threads is coming from Severin Films in January 2018
Call Me By Your Name | Now Playing In Select Cities
BIRDBOY: THE FORGOTTEN CHILDREN | Now Playing in LA & NY!
Here’s a brand new clip from Trollhunters Part 2!
In Part 2 of the epic saga DreamWorks Trollhunters, ordinary teen-turned-Trollhunter Jim Lake Jr. faces new challenges in his continued battle to protect his hometown of Arcadia and the fantastical Troll world he inherited. Jim’s risky decision to enter the Darklands unearths startling discoveries, forcing him and his friends to face gripping consequences as they race to end the battle against evil. This global family viewing event from acclaimed filmmaker Guillermo del Toro will bring viewers of all ages together, debuting only on Netflix, Friday, December 15.
Part 2 features new voices Mark Hamill, Lena Headey and David Bradley, who join Kelsey Grammer in his Emmy-winning role as Blinky, Steven Yeun (Steve), Anjelica Huston (Queen Ursurna), Jonathan Hyde (Strickler), Amy Landecker (Barbara) and Charlie Saxton (Toby). The late Anton Yelchin, who completed recording through Part 2, voices the lead role of Jim Lake, Jr.
The Netflix original series premiered on Dec 23, 2016, with the first-ever 26-episode debut, which lead the Creative Arts Daytime Emmys with six wins, more than any other program, including writing for an animated program (Marc Guggenheim), directing (Rodrigo Blaas, del Toro), casting (Ania O’Hare, Mary Hildalgo) and a voice acting win for Grammer.
DreamWorks Trollhunters is created and executive produced by del Toro with Marc Guggenheim (Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow), Rodrigo Blaas (Alma) and Chad Hammes (Dragons: Race to the Edge) and Christina Steinberg (Rise of the Guardians) serving as executive producers. Dan Hageman (The Lego Movie, Ninjago) and Kevin Hageman (The Lego Movie, Ninjago) serve as co-executive producers.
Iconic Character WOODY WOODPECKER Makes Live Action Movie Debut // Arriving on DVD, Digital and On Demand February 6
Chaos ensues in the all-new family comedy, Woody Woodpecker, coming to DVD, Digital and On Demand on February 6, 2018, from Universal 1440 Entertainment, a production entity of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. The film blends live action and CGI animation to tell the crazy and humorous story of an all-out turf war between the mischievous prankster and a big city lawyer who wants to build his dream home in Woody’s backyard. Directed by Alex Zamm (Inspector Gadget 2, The Little Rascals Save the Day), Woody Woodpecker stars Timothy Omundson (“Psych”), Thaila Ayala (“Rio Heat”), Graham Verchere (“Fargo”) Jordana Largy (Monster Trucks) and Eric Bauza (The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water), as the voice of Woody. The Woody Woodpecker DVD and digital features deleted scenes and an exclusive inside look at the making of the film as well as the evolution of Woody’s iconic cartoon character.
Woody Woodpecker is back with his signature laugh, wacky antics and wisecracks in his first ever live-action/animated film. Woody must protect his forest home from Lance Walters (Omundson), who starts building his dream mansion in the forest with his son, Tommy (Verchere), and fiancée, Vanessa (Ayala). To make matters worse, Woody must avoid the clutches of two grizzly poachers. With a series of crazy hijinks to sabotage their plans, Woody proves he’ll stop at nothing to defend his turf. Get ready for laughs in this hilarious comedy about everyone’s favorite woodpecker!
Woody Woodpecker is a legendary icon created by Walter Lantz in 1940. Woody Woodpecker & Friends have entertained kids for more than 75 years! Woody Woodpecker cartoons appeared in theaters until they debuted on television in 1957. Woody’s popularity resulted in new shows airing across several decades. “The Woody Woodpecker Show” has been broadcast in over 155 territories and 105 languages worldwide. He is one of the most memorable cartoon characters in animation history, featuring the little red –headed bird with the unforgettable laugh, who’s forever pecking his way out of trouble. Woody has evolved from a cartoon TV character to a Pop Culture Icon with his fearlessness, crazy antics and smarts.
BONUS FEATURES on DVD and Digital
- Guess Who? The Evolution of Woody – Woody Woodpecker is one of the world’s most iconic animated characters. In this featurette, we explore how Woody’s look and personality have changed since his introduction in 1940.
- The Making of Woody Woodpecker – Filmmakers and cast discuss why this version of the Woody character is so appealing and how his brand of physical humor translates across audiences.
- Working with Woody – Filmmakers, cast and crew reveal the specific challenges of filming a movie whose main character is CGI.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- Digital lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
- Movies Anywhere is the digital app that simplifies and enhances the digital movie collection and viewing experience by allowing consumers to access their favorite digital movies in one place when purchased or redeemed through participating digital retailers. Consumers can also redeem digital copy codes found in eligible Blu-rayTM and DVD disc packages from participating studios and stream or download them through Movies Anywhere. MOVIES ANYWHERE is only available in the United States. For more information, visit https://moviesanywhere.com.
EVERY DAY | Official Trailer Featuring Angourie Rice and Justice Smith
Classic Holiday TV, Movies Now Streaming on Shout! Factory TV
Join us this December as Shout! Factory TV presents a collection of holiday and winter programming that’s perfect for celebrating the season of streaming. We’ll have holiday episodes from TV series such as Father Knows Best, Dennis the Menace, and even The Weird Al Show; classic films including Yes Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus and An American Christmas Carol; and specials like The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour. We’ll top it all off with our MST3K Yule Log video, the perfect setting for enjoying hot chocolate and opening presents.
In honor of the new Star Wars movie’s release, we’ll also be featuring Starcrash, Roger Corman’s ode to the original classic.
- Christmas for a Dollar
- Scrooge (1935)
- The Christmas That Almost Wasn’t
- Yes Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: Santa Claus
- Peter, Paul & Mary: The Holiday Concert
- The Red Skelton Show: The Skeltons at Christmas
- The Red Skelton Show: The Unwanted Christmas Tree
- Father Knows Best: The Christmas Story
- Father Knows Best: The Angel’s Sweater
- Dennis the Menace: The Christmas Story
- Dennis the Menace: The Christmas Horse
- Dennis the Menace: The Fifteen-Foot Christmas Tree
- The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis: Deck the Halls
- The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis: Jangle Bells
- The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis: Have Reindeer Will Travel
- The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis: Will the Real Santa Claus Please Come Down the Chimney
- Route 66: Effigy in Snow
- Car 54, Where Are You?: Christmas at the 53rd
- Stingray: A Christmas to Remember
- The Weird Al Show: The Obligatory Holiday Episode
- The Gift of Winter
- An American Christmas Carol
- Backlot: An American Christmas Carol
- The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour: Christmas Special (1969)
- The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour: Christmas Special (1970)
- Backlot: MST3K: Santa Versus Satan
- MST3K Yule Log