Urban Legends: Final Cut is the sequel that I’m not sure anyone wanted. Well, there was a third Urban Legend movie. It was Direct to Video, but you guys don’t believe that’s a quality knock anymore. Hell, the film was co-written by Film Twitter favorite Scott Derrickson. So, why don’t people remember this one? You’ve got film love in every frame. Plus, a guy plays two roles. If that wasn’t enough Hart Bochner gets to act at his most Ellis, while a litany of future stars dance around the periphery.
If that wasn’t wacky enough superstar composer John Ottman directed this one. When was the last time a film composer directed a movie? I’m asking because I don’t know how to talk about this movie without spoiling it. Even the act of spoiling the movie will make it sound like Film School pretension. I don’t want to sour anyone on the film, so approach it fresh.
Urban Legends: Final Cut special features
- NEW The Legend Continues: Urban Legends: Final Cut Including Interviews With Producers Gina Matthews And Michael McDonnell, Executive Producers Nick Osborne And Brad Luff, Chairman And CEO Of Phoenix Pictures Mike Medavoy, Writer Silvio Horta, And Actors Loretta Devine And Rebecca Gayheart
- NEW Interview With Actress Jessica Cauffiel
- Audio Commentary With Director John Ottman
- Deleted Scenes With Optional Commentary By Director John Ottman
- Vintage Making Of Featurette
- Gag Reel
- Theatrical Trailer