Director James Cameron’s iconic sci-fi action classic returns in pristine clarity when Terminator 2: Judgment Day arrives on 4K Ultra HD™ Combo Pack (plus Blu-ray™ and Digital HD) December 26 from Lionsgate. Loaded with bonus content, including an all-new, never-before-seen documentary featuring commentary from the cast and crew (including James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Edward Furlong), the groundbreaking masterpiece written by James Cameron and William Wisher will be available for the suggested retail price of $22.99.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day shattered the definition of action-filmmaking to become one of the most celebrated sequels of all time. Even in an age of anything-is-possible digital blockbuster filmmaking – with onscreen action often entirely fabricated and “unreal” – T2 remains a touchstone for both filmmakers and movie fans on the use of visual effects, fusing high-tech thrills with an emotional and compelling story.
BLU-RAY / DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
- *NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
- 2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
- “The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
- Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
- 2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
Arnold Schwarzenegger The Terminator franchise, Total Recall, The Expendables franchise
Linda Hamilton Dante’s Peak, The Terminator, TV’s “Beauty and the Beast”
Edward Furlong American History X, Detroit Rock City, Pecker
Robert Patrick TV’s “Scorpion” and “The X-Files,” Walk the Line
Troy Anderson is the Owner/Editor-in-Chief of AndersonVision. He uses a crack team of unknown heroes to bring you the latest and greatest in Entertainment News.