Bonus Features Unveiled for “Gravity Falls: The Complete Series” Collector’s Edition Blu-ray and DVD
There will also be a six-disc retail DVD edition that includes all 40 episodes of the series and the accompanying audio commentaries, but does not include the bonus feature disc.
Available July 24th, 2018, from Shout! Factory, fans of the series can pre-order their copies now by visiting ShoutFactory.com. Those who order the Blu-ray Collector’s Edition Set directly from Shout! Factory will also receive an exclusive, limited-edition lithograph, while supplies last.
Inspired by Hirsch’s real-life adventures with his twin sister, Gravity Falls follows twin brother and sister Dipper and Mabel Pines on an adventure of a lifetime when they spend the summer with their great uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Oregon.
But there may be more to Gravity Falls than meets the eye as Dipper and Mabel encounter strange occurrences and weird creatures. When Dipper stumbles upon a mysterious book, he discovers it is the answer to uncovering the town’s mysterious happenings. Soon, Dipper and Mabel realize they must rely on each other to navigate this unfamiliar place. Meanwhile, Grunkle Stan guards a secret of his own—one that just might hold the key to unlocking the deeper mystery that is Gravity Falls.
Complete List of DVD & Blu-ray Collector’s Editions Bonus Features
- NEW Audio Commentaries on All 40 Episodes with Alex Hirsch and members of the cast and crew
- NEW “One Crazy Summer” – A Look Back at Gravity Falls With The Cast & Crew (1 hour 45 minutes) – interviews with Alex Hirsch, actors Jason Ritter and Kristen Schaal, director and storyboard artist Matt Braly, writers Jeff Rowe, Shion Takeuchi and Josh Weinstein, composer Brad Breeck and over a dozen additional members of the cast and crew
- NEW “The Hirsch Twins” – Alex & Ariel Hirsch Remember Their Own Summers Growing Up
- NEW Deleted Scenes—over an hour of never-before-seen content
- “Between the Pines” Behind-The-Scenes series finale special from Disney XD
- Shorts –interstitial programming between seasons 1 and 2
- Promos—commercial and other promo materials from the show’s run
- And More …?
DVD Retail Version Bonus Features
- Audio Commentaries on All 40 Episodes
*** SHOUT FACTORY.COM SITE EXCLUSIVE OFFER***
Fans of the film will want to take note of the exclusive offer on the Blu-ray version of the release—which is only available at www.shoutfactory.com while supplies last.
– Receive the Collector’s Edition Blu-ray set in slipcase
– Receive a limited-edition 18” x 24” rolled lithograph of the newly-designed art
– 100 randomly selected pre-orders will receive a lithograph signed by Alex Hirsch
ON THE ROPES // On demand, digital HD and DVD on July 3!
Director: James Mark
Cast: Can Aydin, Phong Giang, Cha-Lee Yoon
From the stuntmen featured in SKYFALL, HUNGER GAMES and HITMAN: AGENT 47
Synopsis: Following the sudden death of their father, two brothers realize the greatest threat to their criminal empire might just be each other. A no holds barred battle for power ensues that threatens to destroy everything their old man built.
Aspect Ratio: scope
Run Time: 90m
Catalog #: SM801504
Street Date: 7/3
Celebrate Summer with the cast of I FEEL PRETTY – On Blu-ray 7/17
There are so many things to love about Summer: BBQs, pool parties, the beach, walking on the boardwalk eating hotdogs and entering bikini contests. Check out what the filmmakers and cast of I FEEL PRETTY love about Summer in a new clip to celebrate the release on Digital July 3 and on Blu-ray & DVD July 17.
EMPIRE STATE BUILDING SHOWS ITS HEART TO CELEBRATE THE 25th ANNIVERSARY OF SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE
Announcing Special Features for Masters of Sex and Happy Endings Complete Series