Win a weekend trip for 2 to San Diego plus an exclusive prize pack, including items signed by Matt and Trey.
To enter, visit the South Park Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/southpark, click “Like” to become a fan of the South Park Facebook page, and complete the entry form in its entirety. As part of your entry, you will be required to choose your favorite episode from South Park Season 16 from the episodes listed on the drop-down menu. While you must choose an episode in order to enter, the episode you select will not affect your chances of winning.
- Grand Prize:
- A weekend trip for two people to San Diego, California
- South Park prize pack
- South Park: The Complete Sixteenth Season on DVD and Blu-ray
- South Park T-shirt
- Monopoly game signed by Matt & Trey
- Yahtzee game signed by Matt & Trey
- Set of five (5) South Park Speakers (Cartman, Kenny, Stan, Kyle, Butters),
- Cartman Mimobot 4G USB
- Dead Kenny Mimobot 4G USB
- Mysterion Mimobot 4G USB
- Glow in the Dark Dead Kenny Kidrobot Figure.
South Park: The Complete Sixteenth Season
Blu-ray and DVD Release
Release Timed to Coincide with Season 17 on Comedy Central
Blu-ray and DVD Street Date: 9/24/13
Approx. Runtime: 308 Minutes
The boys of South Park are back on Blu-ray and DVD with every episode from the hilarious 16th season
All fourteen episodes from South Park’s sixteenth season are now available in this exclusive three- disc DVD set (two-disc Blu-ray). Join the boys as they take on mysterious creatures, survive zip lining, take on societal issues and witness the bar lowering and then raising again – thanks James Cameron. For them, it’s all part of growing up in South Park!
- Mini-Commentaries by the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, on all episodes
- Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes
- ALL 14 EPISODES from Season 16
- Blu-ray and DVD release is timed to coincide with the brand new South Park Console Video Game ( game release date still TBC)
- South Park was the #1 show on Wednesday night in ALL TV with males 18-24 and 18-34
- South Park continues to increase their social media presence – now over 45 million Facebook followers!
Troy Anderson is the Owner/Editor-in-Chief of AndersonVision. He uses a crack team of unknown heroes to bring you the latest and greatest in Entertainment News.