Building on its commitment to innovation and excellence as a purveyor of pop culture, Shout! Factory, a leading multi-platform entertainment company, unveils the launch of its streaming service SHOUT! FACTORY TV on Amazon Channels and Apple TV today.
Expanding upon Shout’s strategy to further maximize the value of its cult movie and TV libraries across broadcast, VOD, satellite and telco distribution businesses, the launch of SHOUT! FACTORY TV on Amazon Channels is the service’s first foray into SVOD streaming and is an important step in broadening Shout’s reach beyond traditional distribution platforms.
SHOUT! FACTORY TV is a premiere digital entertainment streaming service showcasing cult and classic movies and television shows that shape today’s pop culture. With a uniquely curated entertainment library, the channel offers an unrivaled blend of cult TV shows, movies, comedy, original specials and more – presenting an exciting entertainment alternative to major streaming services.
SHOUT! FACTORY TV’S video subscription on Amazon Channels is available to Amazon Prime members for $2.99/month with unlimited access to thousands of hours of film and television offerings commercial-free. Additionally, exclusive to its video subscription, SHOUT! FACTORY TV is proud to present the films Women’s Prison Massacre, Capricorn One, Saturn 3, The Cassandra Crossing and The Eagle Has Landed.
Also available now, SHOUT! FACTORY launches its app for Apple TV. The app, like SHOUT! FACTORY TV’s other OTT apps, is ad-supported and available for free download in the app store.
SHOUT! FACTORY TV’s programming features a distinctive library of pop culture-defining entertainment curated from Shout! Factory, Westchester Films, Timeless Media Group, Scream Factory, Indomina library, major studios, independent producers, and other sources as well as exclusive original series.
Whether reliving nostalgic memories or discovering television series, movies and comedy specials for the first time, SHOUT! FACTORY TV provides an immersive, high-quality viewing experience across a wide variety of screens and platforms.
SHOUT! FACTORY TV programming includes:
- Television series including Mystery Science Theater 3000, Father Knows Best, Route 66, Home Movies, Weird Al Show, and Thunderbirds
- Movies such as Death of a Salesman, A Night in Casablanca, Stagecoach, Quadrophenia, Kenny Roger’s The Gambler trilogy, Casino Jack, Holy Motors, Day of the Dead, Steven Souza’s Arnold Wrecking Company, Jackie Chan movies, Godzilla films, the Werner Herzog Collection, and Roger Corman’s cult classics
- Documentaries including The Decline of Western Civilization and The Night James Brown Saved Boston
- Variety shows such as The Dick Cavett Show, Fridays, and The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour
- Standup comedy performances from Steve Martin, Kathy Griffin, and Jeff Garlin and more
- Live streaming events such as the award-winning MST3K Turkey Day Marathon, Power Morphicon Live, and Super Sentai Marathon
- Themed programming stunts such as VHS Vault and Love is in the Scare
- Original series such as Backlot and MDA Telethon Presents
- Films with director commentary including Kentucky Fried Movie and A Boy and his Dog
SHOUT! FACTORY TV is now available on the following platforms:
- Via desktop and mobile web browser at ShoutFactoryTV.com
- Roku player app
- Amazon Fire app
- Amazon Channels
- Samsung Smart TV app
- Apple TV app
- Live streaming on Pluto TV channel 515