DreamWorks Animation debuted the season two trailer for its critically-acclaimed Netflix original series She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. Panelists included executive producer Noelle Stevenson, Aimee Carrero (voice of Adora/She-Ra), AJ Michalka (voice of Catra), Marcus Scribner (voice of Bow), Karen Fukuhara (voice of Glimmer), Lauren Ash (voice of Scorpia), Merit Leighton (voice of Frosta) and moderator Dana Schwartz from Entertainment Weekly. The audience was treated to an extended look at the second season, including clips highlighting what happens when you leave Scorpia in charge, Bow’s lofty battlefield plans and more!
Firmly at the lead of the Princess Alliance, season 2 finds Adora embarking on a quest of self-discovery to learn more about her past and her future as She-Ra. With Catra rising the ranks of the Horde, the Rebellion must fight to thwart her next attack. The action-packed season two includes seven episodes and arrives on Netflix April 26.
Panel Highlights Include:
- Over 10 minutes of new footage throughout the panel debuted, including the debut of the season 2 trailer
- Fans walked away with a season 2 poster
- Noelle Stevenson played two truths and lie and shared:
- Adora and Scorpia have a girls night in
- Shadow Weaver takes up gardening
- Bow falls off a cliff
- Marcus Scribner shared that Bow is definitely into Dungeons and Dragons
- Fans should keep an eye out for easter eggs of Lookee this season
Keep up with the latest She-Ra news by following any of the social media accounts:
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Season 2 debuts on April 26th
What's Your Reaction?
Troy Anderson is the Owner/Editor-in-Chief of AndersonVision. He uses a crack team of unknown heroes to bring you the latest and greatest in Entertainment News.