You’ve met Mark Orlando, Burning Love’s newest bachelor looking for someone “maybe ethnic.” Now meet the gorgeous women vying for his affection. They come from all walks of life: young, old, attractive, and more attractive. If loving Mark Orlando is wrong, these ladies don’t want to be right: Meet the Ladies (embed code). Burning Love debuts Monday June 4th on Yahoo! Screen’s Comedy Channel.
- ANNIE (Abigail Spencer): She’s perfect in every way, beautiful, sweet, fun. Why wouldn’t Mark pick her?
- WILLOW (Malin Akerman): She’s just looking for somewhere to park her heart. Preferably somewhere with running water.
- TITI (Noureen DeWulf): Mark appreciates her taste for the finer things in life. He also appreciates her “Titis.”
- CARLY (Janet Varney): Sure she’s here to meet a great guy, but sees great value in getting to know the other ladies too.
- TAMARA (Deanna Russo): She may have a monkey heart, but she’s all woman.
- BALLERINA (Ken Jeong): She’s exotic… and somehow irresistible to Mark.
- HALEY (Natasha Leggero): She’s got an incredible zest for life and never wears pants.
- MANDY (Kristen Bell): She pushes her values to the limits to find love. She even tries standup comedy!
- JULIE (June Diane Raphael): She’s finally ready to love again after the deportation of her roller-skating champion fiancé.
- LEXIE (Beth Dover): She believes it’s fate that she and Mark are meeting and she’s ready to force her fate on him. Plus she has his social security number.
- VIVIAN (Morgan Walsh): She’s really ready to settle down and have a family. Like in the next few weeks. But she doesn’t want to tell Mark she’s pregnant, she wants it to be about her.
- AGNES (Helen Slayton Hughes): She’s 85 years old, she’s been around and surely has a lot to teach Mark.
Burning Love follows fireman Mark Orlando, played by Ken Marino (Childrens Hospital) as he searches for the perfect woman. Viewers get a front row seat to the champagne toasts, candles, heartbreak, bubble baths, chocolate, choreography, hair extensions, roller skating, betrayal, spray-tans, and rainbows in the most romantic, comedic web series ever made.
Burning Love is executive produced by Red Hour’s Ben Stiller, Stuart Cornfeld and Mike Rosenstein, Abominable Pictures’ Jonathan Stern, Ken Marino and Erica Oyama with Paramount’s Insurge Pictures distributing the project. The series is written by Erica Oyama and directed by Ken Marino.
For the latest on Burning Love, please visit BurningLove.com or follow the show on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BurningLoveShow) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/burninglovemark).
Burning Love is part of Yahoo!’s exciting new slate of comedy shows on Yahoo! Screen (http://screen.yahoo.com), Yahoo!’s online video destination. With more than one billion streams to date of comedy video programming, Yahoo! is already the top online destination for comedy.