Director Jon Turteltaub (National Treasure franchise) brings together a legendary all-star cast for the box office hit LAST VEGAS, available Jan. 28 onBlu-ray™ Combo Pack* and DVD* from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Academy Award® winners Michael Douglas (Best Actor, Wall Street, 1987), Robert De Niro (Best Supporting Actor, The Godfather: Part II, 1974; Best Actor, Raging Bull, 1980), Morgan Freeman (Best Supporting Actor, Million Dollar Baby, 2004) and Kevin Kline(Best Supporting Actor, A Fish Called Wanda, 1988) star as four 60-something-year-old friends who take a break from their day-to-day lives to throw a bachelor party in Las Vegas for their last remaining single pal. The cast also includes Academy Award® winner Mary Steenburgen (Best Supporting Actress, Melvin and Howard, 1980), as well as Romany Malco (Think Like a Man, TV’s “Weeds”) and Jerry Ferrara (TV’s “Entourage”).
Fans can go behind-the-scenes with in-depth bonus materials included on the LAST VEGAS Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD, including filmmaker commentary with director Jon Turteltaub and writer Dan Fogelman. Also included are three featurettes exploring the film’s storyline and character arcs — “It’s Going to be Legendary,” “Four Legends,” and “The Flatbush Four.” Three additional featurettes on the supporting cast and filming in Las Vegas are available exclusively on the Blu-ray Combo Pack, including “Shooting in Sin City,” “Ensemble Support,” and “The Redfoo Party,” which breaks down the pool party scene hosted by musician Redfoo of LMFAO.
*Blu-ray ComboPack Includes DVD & Digital HD UltraViolet™
*DVD Includes UltraViolet™
Billy (Michael Douglas), Paddy (Robert De Niro), Archie (Morgan Freeman) and Sam (Kevin Kline) have been best friends since childhood. So when Billy, the group’s sworn bachelor, finally proposes to his 30-something-year-old girlfriend (of course), the four head to Las Vegas with a plan to stop acting their age and relive their glory days. However, upon arriving, the four quickly realize that the decades have transformed Sin City and tested their friendship in ways they never imagined. The Rat Pack may have once played the Sands and Cirque du Soleil may now rule the Strip, but it’s these four who are taking over Vegas.
Directed by Jon Turteltaub from a screenplay by Dan Fogelman, LAST VEGAS was produced by Laurence Mark and Amy Baer, with Nathan Kahane, Jeremiah Samuels and Lawrence Grey serving as executive producers.
Blu-ray Combo Pack Bonus Features Include:
- Three featurettes:
- “Shooting in Sin City” – Explore the grand scale re-creation of present day Las Vegas and shooting techniques used to capture its young vibe
- “The Redfoo Party” – Dive into a fun pool party scene showcasing Redfoo of LMFAO and the cast
- “Supporting Ensemble” – Get an introduction to the outrageously funny, stellar supporting cast members and special guest cameos who helped make the film a comedic hit
Bonus Features on the Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD Include:
- Filmmaker Commentary with Director Jon Turteltaub & Writer Dan Fogelman
- Three Featurettes:
- “It’s Going to be Legendary” – A behind-the-scenes look at the production of the film with commentary from the main cast
- “Four Legends” – A look at the ensemble main cast and their insights on working with one another on such a comedic film
- “The Flatbush Four” – A candid glimpse at the character arcs of the four main characters in the film
LAST VEGAS has a running time of about 105 minutes & is rated PG-13 for sexual content & language.
“Academy Award®” is the registered trademark and service mark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.