Judy arrives on Digital 12/10, and on Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand 12/24
A legendary entertainer’s life comes into focus when Judy arrives on Digital December 10 and on Blu-ray Combo Pack (plus Digital) and DVD and On Demand December 24 from Lionsgate. Directed by Tony® nominee Rupert Goold (2019, Best Direction of a Play, Ink) and written for the screen by Tom Edge, Judy stars Oscar® winner Renée Zellweger (2003, Best Supporting Actress, Cold Mountain), Jessie Buckley (Beast, Wild Rose, TV’s “Chernobyl”), Primetime Emmy® nominee Finn Wittrock (2018, Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie, “The Assassination of Gianni Versace”), Primetime Emmy® nominee Rufus Sewell (2019, Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series, “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”), and Golden Globe® nominee Michael Gambon (2003, Best Actor in a Miniseries or a Television Motion Picture, “Path to War”). Shedding light on the iconic Judy Garland’s final years, the film features timeless music including perfomances of classic songs like “Over the Rainbow,” “For Once In My Life,” and “Come Rain or Come Shine.”
Thirty years after rising to global stardom in The Wizard of Oz, showbiz legend Judy Garland (Renée Zellweger) arrives in London to perform a five-week sold-out run at The Talk of the Town. While preparing for the shows, Garland battles with management, reminisces with friends and adoring fans, and embarks on a whirlwind romance with soon-to-be fifth husband Mickey Deans — all while bravely struggling to overcome intensifying anxiety and physical decline. Featuring some of her best-known songs, the film celebrates the unyielding spirit and matchless talent of “the world’s greatest entertainer.”
Take home Judy and immerse yourself in the world of Judy Garland with a never-before-seen featurette “From the Heart: The Making of Judy,” as well as a gallery of stunning images from the film. The Judy Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $39.99 and $29.95, respectively.
BLU-RAY / DVD / DIGITAL SPECIAL FEATURES
- “From the Heart: The Making of Judy”
- Judy Image Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
DOWNTON ABBEY Arrives on Digital November 26 and Blu-ray and DVD on December 17, 2019
DOWNTON ABBEY, the global sensation hailed as “a grand, cinematic experience” (Mike Reyes, Cinemablend) welcomes fans back for a spectacular homecoming on Digital November 26, 2019 and on Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand on December 17, 2019 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Earning an “A” CinemaScore, the film, which is celebrated by critics as “a true love letter to the fans” (Catalina Combs, Black Girl Nerds), arrives just in time for the holiday season with a broad variety of bonus features, including exclusive conversations with the cast, deleted scenes and a series recap that whisks audiences away to a world of grandeur.
Based on Carnival Films’ Emmy® award-winning television series, the feature DOWNTON ABBEY sees the original cast return, alongside a host of newcomers. The incredible ensemble cast been applauded by critics as “funny and charming as ever” (Caroline Siede, The A.V. Club). The film chronicles the Crawley family one year after the conclusion of the series, as they prepare for the most important moment of their lives: an impending visit from the Royal Family. Join the glitz, glamour and spectacle as the special visit unleashes scandal, romance and intrigue on the fan-favorite family and its staff members. Lauded as “a delight” (Stephanie Zacharek, TIME), the film comes from the series screenwriter and producer Julian Fellowes, and producers Gareth Neame and Liz Trubridge.
The motion picture will also be available in a Deluxe Limited Edition, featuring the Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and Digital Code, presented in exclusive packaging along with a collectible photo book and recipe cards. Available only while supplies last, this special offering is the must-own gift for any Downton Abbey fan or to add to your own collection.
BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL BONUS FEATURES:
- Deleted Scenes
- Cast Conversations – Exclusive roundtable interviews with the cast.
- Upstairs Cast
- Downstairs Cast
- The Royal Visit – A look at how the royal visit proved to be an ambitious event both on and behind the camera.
- True to the Twenties – Fans of DOWNTON ABBEY are charmed by the sheer grandeur of the aristocracy in the early 20th century. Learn how DOWNTON ABBEY maintains a reputation of being true to the time period.
- Welcome to Downton Abbey – A behind-the-scenes look at the grandeur of Highclere Castle and how it serves as a cornerstone in the Downton Abbey franchise.
- The Brilliance of Julian Fellowes – Writer Julian Fellowes has created a story and beloved characters that resonate with people across the world. This piece celebrates Julian’s brilliant creativity and reveals his approach to bringing Downton Abbey to the big screen.
- Downton Abbey Series Recap* – Whether you’re new or just need a refresher, this series recap will catch you up on the story so far.
- Feature Commentary with Director Michael Engler
*Available only on Blu-ray™ and iTunes
DOWNTON ABBEY will be available on Blu-rayTM, DVD and Digital.
BATTLE OF LENINGRAD comes to Digital, Blu-ray & DVD
Ad Astra, Brad Pitt’s action packed sci-fi thriller will be available on Digital December 3 and out on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD December 17
Brad Pitt gives a powerful performance in this “absolutely enthralling” (Peter Travers, Rolling Stone), sci-fi thriller set in space. When a mysterious life-threatening event strikes Earth, astronaut Roy McBride (Pitt) goes on a dangerous mission across an unforgiving solar system to uncover the truth about his missing father (Tommy Lee Jones) and his doomed expedition that now, 30 years later, threatens the universe.
Certified-Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes™, critics have hailed AD ASTRA as “a thrilling interstellar epic” (Rodrigo Perez, Playlist). Add AD ASTRA to your digital collection on Movies Anywhere December 3 and buy it on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD December 17.
AD ASTRA Blu-ray Special Features:
- Deleted Scenes with Optional Audio Commentary by James Gray
- “The Void”
- To the Stars
- A Man Named Roy
- The Crew of the Cepheus
- The Art of Ad Astra
- Reach for the Stars
- Audio Commentary by Director James Gray*
- Space Age: The VFX**
*Available on both the Blu-ray™ and 4K Ultra HD™
**Available on Digital only
OVERCOMER Will Continue to Inspire Audiences on Digital November 26 and on Blu-ray™ and DVD December 17
Award-winning director Alex Kendrick (WAR ROOM, COURAGEOUS) delivers an inspirational, edge-of-your-seat experience in the family-friendly sports drama OVERCOMER debuting on digital November 26 and coming to Blu-ray™ and DVD December 17, from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, AFFIRM Films and Provident Films.
The third Kendrick Brothers film to earn a rare A+ CinemaScore®, OVERCOMER also stars Priscilla Shirer (WAR ROOM, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE), Shari Rigby (OCTOBER BABY, WILDFLOWER), Cameron Arnett (MEET THE BROWNS, STAND YOUR GROUND) and newcomer Aryn Wright-Thompson.
OVERCOMER is from the creators of the #1 box-office hit War Room. Life changes overnight for coach John Harrison (Kendrick) after he loses his basketball team and is challenged by the school’s principal, Olivia (Shirer), to coach a new sport he doesn’t know or like. As John questions his own worth, he dares to help the least likely runner take on the biggest race of the year. Filled with a powerful mix of faith, humor and heart, this inspirational story will have you on the edge of your seat.
The Blu-ray, DVD and digital release come with an extensive array of bonus material, including 10 minutes of extended and deleted scenes, fun bloopers, exclusive commentary by the Kendrick Brothers, and a moving in-depth looks at the power of forgiveness, identity and more.
Church site licenses are available for pre-purchase November 4 and will begin shipping the week of December 9.
A special Kendrick Brothers Six Movie DVD Gift Set will also be available exclusively at Walmart beginning December 17. The set will contain fan-favorite films OVERCOMER, WAR ROOM, COURAGEOUS, FIREPROOF, FACING THE GIANTS, and FLYWHEEL.
OVERCOMER has a runtime of approximately 119 minutes and is rated PG for some thematic elements.
BLU-RAY AND DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE BONUS MATERIALS
- The Heart of Overcomer: See how the heart of Overcomer is grounded in personal growth, faith and identity.
- Creating the Opening Drone Shot: See how the stunning opening drone shot of the film was realized with a lot of ingenuity and a well-organized crew.
- Working with the Kendricks: Watch how Alex, Stephen and Shannon Kendrick found their path to filmmaking through authenticity and faith.
- Looks Behind-the-Scenes of: Editing, Composing, Coloring and Sound Design
- “Enough” (Lyric Video) Featuring Koryn Hawthorne
- Don’t Mess with the Editors: Check out what the editors of Overcomer created on the side for a little fun.
BONUS FEATURES AVAILABLE ON BLU-RAY, DVD AND DIGITAL
- Feature Audio Commentary with Director Alex Kendrick and Producer Stephen Kendrick
- Bloopers & Outtakes
- 10 Minutes of Additional Scenes with an introduction from the Kendrick Brothers.
- The Making of Overcomer: Learn about how the crew worked together with faith and prayer to create this incredible film.
- The Theme of Identity: In this piece the cast and crew discuss what the theme of identity means to them.
- The Power of Forgiveness: Describes why forgiveness is such an important theme of this film.
- “Overcomer” (Lip Sync Music Video) Featuring Mandisa
- Overcomer in 60 Seconds: a quick fun film recap.
- Overcomer Resources Video: Learn more about accompanying resources to help you grow in faith.
Use Me Starring #1 Mental Humiliatrix Ceara Lynch On Digital and VOD November 26 From Gravitas Ventures
Gravitas Ventures, a Red Arrow Studios company, has acquired international and United States rights to suspense thriller USE ME, written, directed by and starring Julian Shaw and the world’s most famous “mental humiliatrix” Ceara Lynch. The film will be available on Digital HD, Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand in the U.S. and Canada on November 26, 2019.
From award-winning documentarian Julian Shaw (Darling! The Pieter-Dirk Uys Story, Cup of Dreams), the director plays himself, alongside real-life “mental humiliatrix” Ceara Lynch in her feature length film debut, as an ambitious documentary filmmaker who discovers the darkest parts of himself when he turns his camera on a beautiful woman who humiliates men for money. The film also stars Jazlyn Yoder (A Dark Place, “Chicago P.D.”), Joseph D. Reitman (Jay and Silent Bob Reboot, “Happy”) and Sarah Armanious (“Fighting Season,” “Cleverman”).
USE ME was produced by Jonathon Green of Green Light Productions. Lynch also serves as an executive producer.
In USE ME, Australian filmmaker Julian Shaw (as himself) travels to the United States to direct a documentary about ‘mental humiliatrix’ Ceara Lynch (herself), who has successfully built a career as a leading star in this new niche of online sex work by humiliating men online without ever exposing herself or meeting them in person. Soon, Julian develops feelings for his subject, but could it be that Ceara is blackmailing clients who trusted her with deeply personal materials? What was meant to be entertainment quickly becomes a matter of life and death.
The film utilizes the stylistic features of a documentary and by “blurring the line between fantasy and reality in ways both subtle and overt, it manages to keep you guessing right up until the end.” (FimInk)
USE ME won the Grand Jury Prize at the Sydney Underground Film Festival (2019) and Best Editing at the Brooklyn Film Festival (2019).
Ready Or Not Arrives on Digital 11/26 and on Blu-ray™ and DVD 12/3
The sanctity of marriage goes straight to hell when a young bride (Samara Weaving) competes in a time-honored tradition with her new husband (Mark O’Brien) and his insanely rich and eccentric Le Domas family (Adam Brody, Henry Czerny, and Andie MacDowell). The bride’s wedding night takes a turn for the worst when she realizes she is at the center of a lethal game of ‘Hide and Seek’ and must fight her not-so-loveable in-laws for her own survival.
The In-Home release is slaying with special features as writers Guy Busick and R. Christopher Murphy give insight on their script’s exploration of the Faustian bargain made by the Le Domas family. Directors Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, Tyler Gillett and Producer Chad Villella explain how they used practical effects to deliver an authentically bloody film.
Add READY OR NOT to your digital collection on Movies Anywhere November 26 and buy it on Blu-ray™ and DVD December 3 and start a new holiday family tradition this year!
READY OR NOT Blu-ray™ and DVD Bonus Features:
- Let the Games Begin: The Making of READY OR NOT
- Part 1: A Devil’s Bargain
- Part 2: The Le Domas Name — A Family Brand
- Part 3: ’Til Death Do Us Part
- Gag Reel
- Audio Commentary by Radio Silence and Samara Weaving
MILL CREEK ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETE SERIES RELEASE OF “THE MINDY PROJECT” ON DVD AND BLU-RAY!
Mill Creek Entertainment will kick off the New Year with the Complete Series debut of “THE MINDY PROJECT” which will be available in its entirety on January 14, 2020. All 117 episodes across the show’s 6-season run will be available on DVD for $54.98 SRP and Blu-ray for $74.98 SRP.
Dr. Mindy Lahiri (Mindy Kaling) is a talented obstetrician navigating the tricky waters of her chaotic personal life as she pursues her dreams of becoming the perfect woman, finding happiness and getting her perfect romantic comedy ending.
Mindy shares a practice with three doctors, none of whom makes life any easier for her. There’s Dr. Danny Castellano (Chris Messina) whose on-again-off-again romance with Mindy keeps the office staff on their toes, Dr. Jeremy Reed (Ed Weeks), the office’s managing partner and resident punching bag, and Dr. Peter Prentice (Adam Palley), a high-fiving former frat boy, who knows nothing about the opposite sex, but insists on doling out relationship advice to Mindy. Rounding out the ensemble is ex-con-turned-nurse Morgan Tookers (Ike Barinholtz), the gossipy Tamra (Xosha Roquemore) and the grumpy Beverly (Beth Grant).
- Seasons 1-3 aired on FOX and was then picked up by Hulu for Seasons 4-6 – one of the first major network series to be continued on a digital platform!
- Recipient of numerous awards (Critics’ Choice, Gracie, Satellite) and nominations (People’s Choice, Writer’s Guild, Teen Choice, NAACP Image) for Best Comedy Series!
- Mindy Kaling is the first Indian-American to have her own TV Series
- Mindy Kaling recently starred/produced/wrote the semi-autobiographical theatrical feature Late Night co-starring Emma Thompson and the Hulu miniseries Four Weddings and a Funeral
- Mindy Kaling was included in TIME’s 100 Most Influential People, Entertainment Weekly’s 50 Coolest and Most Creative Entertainers and Glamour magazine’s Women of the Year