Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Announces Month-Long, Foot-Stomping BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY Fan Celebrations
To celebrate the fans that made BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY the number one music biopic of all time, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment invites them to join the ultimate Queen celebration at events across the country, in their own homes and on social media. Are you ready, Freddie?
Rock Like Queen Tour Bus
Fans in New York City (January 25), Austin (January 30), Las Vegas (February 5) and Los Angeles (February 12) will have a chance to hop on board the double-decker Rock Like Queen Tour Bus and sing-along to their favorite Queen songs from “We Will Rock You” to “Radio Ga Ga”. Fans can sign up for a spot via Rock Like Queen Tour registration site www.rocklikequeen.com. Space is available on a first come, first served basis.
“Get Loud” Extravaganza
The Rock Like Queen Tour will culminate in the ultimate Queen fan experience at the legendary Whiskey A-Go-Go on the famed Sunset Strip in Los Angeles. This BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY super-fan celebration will include musical tributes to Freddie and Queen, a performance by Queen Extravaganza and more. Free tickets are available online on a first come, first served basis here: gofobo.com/getloudwithqueen.
“Alexa, play Ay-Oh live!”
For fans in the US who can’t make the Rock Like Queen Tour or the Los Angeles event, they can join the fun at home via a new Amazon Alexa skill that will enable fans to sing “Ay-Oh” with Freddie when they call out “Alexa, play Ay-Oh live!” Freddie will sing “Ay-Oh” with you just like Queen’s audience did during the band’s iconic Live Aid 1985 performance. US Fans can activate the skill via Amazon Alexa devices starting January 22 through March 31.
#StompforQueen Social Media Celebration
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment invites fans around the world to show us your best “Stomp, Stomp, Clap” to become a part of the Bohemian Rhapsody family. A worldwide $100,000 donation will be made to the Mercury Phoenix Trust founded by Brian May and Roger Taylor in memory of Queen’s iconic lead singer Freddie Mercury.
To join #StompforQueen fans can re-share the just released video found on Bohemian Rhapsody official channels (Facebook/Instagram @bohemianrhapsodymovie & Twitter @BoRhapMovie) or show us their very own “Stomp, Stomp, Clap” on any social platform. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment may include their video in a tribute video to the legendary singer launching in February.
Bohemian Rhapsody arrives on Digital and Movies Anywhere January 22 and 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™ and DVD February 12. For the first time, fans can experience a truly one-of-a-kind music movie event with the complete “Live Aid” Movie Performance featuring two never-before-seen songs (“Crazy Little Thing Called Love” and “We Will Rock You”) packed into a 22-minute collective experience recreating the original event. In addition, on Blu-ray & Digital, fans will get a look behind the making of the film including interviews with Queen, the cast and creative team.
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY is rated PG-13.
Disney’s RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET Comes to Digital 4K Ultra HD™ on Feb. 12 and 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray™ on Feb. 26
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Ralph Breaks the Internet,” the animated adventure featuring video-game bad guy Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman), raced to No. 1 opening weekend (the second biggest Thanksgiving opening of all time), winning the top spot at the domestic box office for three consistent weeks and grossing more than $435.1 million to date. In the hilarious, highspeed sequel to 2012’s Oscar®-nominated “Wreck-It Ralph,” the besties risk it all by traveling to the expansive, fast-paced world of the internet in an action-packed attempt to save Vanellope’s game Sugar Rush. “Ralph Breaks the Internet” is available instantly on Digital 4K Ultra HD™/HD/SD and Movies Anywhere Feb. 12 and physically on Blu-ray and DVD Feb. 26.
“Ralph Breaks the Internet” arrives home with a wide-range of exclusive extras, taking fans behind the scenes at Walt Disney Animation Studios to explore how artists created the film’s vibrant version of the internet — from comical cat videos to the intense online game Slaughter Race to shady characters on the Dark Net. Features also reveal some Easter eggs — inside jokes and references to other Disney films and characters hidden throughout the film — and filmmakers introduce some never before revealed deleted scenes.
Directed by Rich Moore (Academy Award Ò-winning “Zootopia,” “Wreck-It Ralph”) and Phil Johnston (co-writer “Wreck-It Ralph,” “Zootopia,” writer, “Cedar Rapids”), and produced by Clark Spencer (“Zootopia,” “Wreck-It Ralph,” “Bolt,” “Lilo & Stitch”), “Ralph Breaks the Internet” welcomes back favorite cast and characters introduced six years ago, including Reilly, who provides the voice of Ralph, and Silverman, who returns as the voice of Vanellope. Lending a virtual hand to Ralph and Vanellope is Shank, voiced by Gal Gadot, a tough-as-nails driver from a gritty online auto-racing game called Slaughter Race, a place Vanellope wholeheartedly embraces — so much so that Ralph worries he may lose the only friend he’s ever had. Yesss, voiced by Taraji P. Henson, the head algorithm and the heart and soul of the trend-making site BuzzzTube, makes Ralph a viral sensation. Jack McBrayer and Jane Lynch return as the voices of Fix-It Felix Jr. and Sergeant Calhoun, respectively, and Disney Animation’s good luck charm, actor Alan Tudyk was called on to voice a search engine named KnowsMore — literally a know-it-all — who runs a search bar and helps Ralph and Vanellope on their quest. Lots of exciting cameos are also featured in the film including a scene that reunites all of the original (living) Disney Princess voice cast.
“Ralph Breaks the Internet” will be packaged and released several different ways, offering families the flexibility to watch the movie instantly and on a variety of different devices of their choosing. The film is available in Digital 4K Ultra HD, HD and SD and physically as a 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and Digital Copy), a Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) and a single DVD.
BONUS FEATURES: *
Blu-ray & Digital:
- How We Broke the Internet –Go behind the scenes at Walt Disney Animation Studios to get an in-depth look at how the filmmakers brought a world to life that billions of people visit every day but never actually see – the internet. Take a front-row seat as the team reveals the inspirations for the story and what it took to bring it to the screen. Discover all that went into developing the characters of the film including netizens like KnowsMore as well as characters like Double Dan. See the lengths the team took to create the car chase scenes in Slaughter Race and much, much more.
- Surfing for Easter Eggs – Surf the web for the near-countless Easter Eggs, inside jokes and references hidden throughout the movie.
- The Music of Ralph Breaks the Internet – Take a look at the music of Ralph Breaks the Internet with appearances by Imagine Dragons, Julia Michaels, Alan Menken, Sarah Silverman and more.
- Deleted Scenes – Five deleted scenes with intros from directors Rich Moore and Phil Johnston. Scenes include Into the Internet, Opposites, Domestic Hell, Bubble of One & Recruiting “Grandma.”
- BuzzzTube Cats – Many videos were created by the animators to fill the screens of the Internet world…and lots of them are of cats! Check out the BuzzzTube to watch this hilarious cat compilation.
- Music Videos – “Zero” by Imagine Dragons and “In This Place” by Julia Michaels.
- Baby Drivers – Slaughter Racing School – Take a spin behind the wheel with the artists behind Ralph Breaks the Internet as they go to race car driving school.
- Music Videos – “Zero” by Imagine Dragons and “In This Place” by Julia Michaels.
BLUE MOVIE BD/DVD Combo release date February 12, 2019
Limited Edition web exclusive available here: https://mailchi.mp/e92f7baccffd/bluemovie Regular Edition available at all major retailers, such as Amazon: http://bit.ly/dutchbluemovie and Diabolik https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/blue-movie-cult-epics-dvd-blu-ray-combo/
TCM Brings Ernie Kovacs Back to Television for Centennial & UCLA Film & TV Archive Honors Kovacs with 2-Night Program
New Clips: DreamWorks Trolls: The Beat Goes On! Season 5 Now Available Only On Netflix!
DreamWorks Trolls: The Beat Goes On! Season Five is now available on Netflix. Your favorite singing trolls are back for more musical adventures and we have five fun clips to share with you!
Executive produced by Matthew Beans, the wonderful cast of Trolls: The Beat Goes On! includes the voice of Skylar Astin (Pitch Perfect, Wreck-It Ralph) as Branch and Amanda Leighton (“This Is Us”, “The Fosters”) as Poppy. This season Queen Poppy decides to create a new Bergen-free Troll anthem, Branch must overcome his fear of birds, Guy Diamond loses his glitter, and all of Troll Village comes together to celebrate the one day it snows with an epic Snow Day. Also, who is Mr. Glittercakes?! Join in on exciting new adventures as the adorable, happy Trolls party like never before in all new-episodes available exclusively on Netflix January 18.
- 1 Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Announces Month-Long, Foot-Stomping BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY Fan Celebrations
- 2 Disney’s RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET Comes to Digital 4K Ultra HD™ on Feb. 12 and 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray™ on Feb. 26
- 3 BLUE MOVIE BD/DVD Combo release date February 12, 2019
- 4 TCM Brings Ernie Kovacs Back to Television for Centennial & UCLA Film & TV Archive Honors Kovacs with 2-Night Program
- 5 New Clips: DreamWorks Trolls: The Beat Goes On! Season 5 Now Available Only On Netflix!
What's Your Reaction?
Troy Anderson is the Owner/Editor-in-Chief of AndersonVision. He uses a crack team of unknown heroes to bring you the latest and greatest in Entertainment News.