Everyone knows Arnold Schwarzenegger but do you know the whole story behind the man?
From Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach California to the showdown in Pretoria, amateur and professional bodybuilders prepare for the 1975 Mr. Olympia and Mr. Universe contests in this part-scripted, part-documentary film.
Five-time champion Arnold Schwarzenegger defends his Mr. Olympia title against Serge Nubret and the shy, young, deaf Lou Ferrigno, whose father is his coach; the ruthless champ psyches out the young lion.
Sardinian Franco Columbu competes in the lightweight class; at home in Italy he solves a tight parking problem by lifting the car into place. Joe Weider is the marketer; Mike Katz and Ken Waller go for the title of Mr. Universe. Bodybuilding and a celebrity-to-be go mainstream.
Pumping Iron (plus bonus content) Available Today: http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content/611872/Pumping-Iron-plus-bonus-content
· Still Pumping: Success in bodybuilding is a mental challenge as well as physical. In these newly recorded interviews, Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about the will power and focus you need to become a champion, and the mental attitude that has shaped his career.
· TheHard Science of Bodybuilding: Arnold Schwarzenegger and top bodybuilders give insights into the sport of bodybuilding and tips for building the body of your dreams.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Watch the film’s trailer via the Blog App. I will be able to tell if you did it.
- Write a paragraph about the film.
- Write a paragraph about Arnold’s haircut in the film.
- Write a paragraph about how you’ll never be as great as either of them.
- Send your three paragraphs to me @AVCentral or via Facebook.
Winners will be selected at random.
THE FINE PRINT:
Each household is only eligible to win One (1) Pumping Iron Digital Download via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.