Relive some of the greatest film moments from comedy legend and Hollywood icon Jerry Lewis with the new JERRY LEWIS 10 FILM COLLECTION, arriving on DVD June 12, 2018 from Paramount Home Media Distribution. Celebrated for his remarkable range of characters, outlandish antics, and uninhibited physicality, Jerry Lewis’ work continues to delight audiences around the world and inspire new generations of comedians.
Featuring 10 of Lewis’ most beloved comedies, the JERRY LEWIS 10 FILM COLLECTION is headlined by 1963’s enduring classic The Nutty Professor, which celebrates its 55th anniversary this year. Considered by many to be Lewis’ finest and most memorable film, The Nutty Professor was included on the American Film Institute’s list of the 100 funniest American films of all time and was selected for preservation in the U.S. National Film Registry by the Library of Congress in 2004.
The 10-DVD set includes the following:
- The Stooge (1951)—Features one of Lewis’ earliest pairings with Dean Martin as a musical-comedy duo
- The Delicate Delinquent (1956)—A “teenage terror” is recruited for the Police Academy
- The Bellboy (1960)—Lewis plays a friendly but clumsy bellboy in this slapstick classic
- Cinderfella (1960)—Lewis’ take on the classic Cinderella story
- The Errand Boy (1961)—Paramount enlists a bumbling Lewis to spy on their productions in this hilarious film studio comedy
- The Ladies Man (1961)—A girl-shy man finds work in a women-only hotel with uproarious results
- The Nutty Professor (1963)—A socially awkward professor invents a serum that turns him into the handsome but obnoxious Buddy Love
- The Disorderly Orderly (1964)—Lewis wreaks havoc in a private rest home
- The Patsy (1964)—Lewis directs and stars as a novice recruited to replace a big-time comedian
- The Family Jewels (1965)—Lewis directs and plays seven distinct roles in this family inheritance farce
About Paramount Home Media Distribution
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), home to premier media brands that create television programs, motion pictures, consumer products, and digital content for audiences in 180 countries and territories. The PHMD division oversees PPC’s home entertainment and transactional digital distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and transactional distribution across worldwide digital distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.
JERRY LEWIS 10 FILM COLLECTION
Street Date: June 12, 2018 (DVD)
U.S. Rating: All films are Not Rated