Loot Crate Sends You Back to School With the Marvel Yellow Crate!
Loot Crate’s Marvel Gear + Goods is heading back to school with this month’s X-Men inspired colored crate celebrating the yellow-clad stars of the X-Men universe. Wolverine, Rogue, Jubilee and Sabretooth will be featured on items you can’t find anywhere else, including a T-shirt, beanie and more.
Past color themes include the Sentinel inspired Purple crate, the Spider-Man and Daredevil inspired Red crate as well as the Captain Marvel, Beast and Nightcrawler Blue crate. These crates sell out fast, so be sure to get your yellow-themed X-Men crate before they’re gone.
Join today and get a crate of favorite past items while also securing your spot for the next Marvel Gear + Goods crate. Get items you can’t find anywhere else featuring Wolverine, Rogue, Jubilee and Sabretooth in the next Marvel Gear + Goods crate. Crates start at $36.99 plus shipping and handling. Supplies are limited. Be sure to order by September 15 at 9:00pm PST!
Subscribe to Marvel Gear + Goods for super-powered apparel & accessories: https://www.lootcrate.com/crates/marvel
School’s in Session with September’s Loot Crate Gaming Crate!
Loot Crate is taking you to school with September’s ‘Schooled!’ themed Gaming Crate. Show off your gaming cred and educate everyone on the fine art of video games with gear and collectibles from new console and PC franchises to old school arcade hits.
The September Gaming crate includes a Loot Crate exclusive APEX Mug, perfect for sipping your favorite beverage as you watch your buddies with inferior mugs rage quit your friendship. The Schooled themed Gaming crate also includes new and old school collectibles from Skyrim, Tetris and Pac-Man. This crate is so good, you’re guaranteed an A+ during Show and Tell.
These crates sell out fast! To unbox this awesome Gaming crate filled with a mix of new and old school hits, be sure to order by August 27 at 9:00pm PST. Loot Crate Gaming Crates start at $28.95 plus shipping and handling.
Stay at the top of the high score leaderboard when you subscribe to the Loot Crate Gaming crate! https://www.lootcrate.com/crates/gaming
Get RAD! with Loot Crate’s October Fallout Crate!
Help get through the post-apocalyptic boredom with the Loot Crate’s new October Fallout® Crate. The Vault can be a fun and exciting place when you subscribe to this rad crate stuffed with exclusive and officially licensed collectibles, gear, apparel and more from the Fallout universe
The new Fallout crate includes an exclusive Radscorpion figure, an exclusive Tesla Magazine T-shirt, an exclusive Lucky Deathclaw Hand Keychain and more exclusive Fallout items you can’t find anywhere else in this forsaken wasteland.
The bi-monthly Fallout crates are extremely limited and will sell out fast! To unbox the new October Fallout Rad! crate, order by October 3 at 9:00pm PST. Fallout crates are $34.99 plus shipping and handling.
Wander the wasteland with all the cool gear when you subscribe to the Fallout Crate!
Crunchyroll and Loot Crate Announce Global Partnership!
Crunchyroll and Loot Crate Announce Global Partnership to Bring Fans More From Their Favorite Anime.
- Crunchyroll, the world’s most popular anime brand with more than 3 million subscribers and 70 million registered users, announced today a partnership with Loot Crate, the worldwide leader in subscription boxes, to bring fans more from their favorite anime.
- “In addition to the exclusive Crunchyroll swag you can currently find in the Loot Anime crates, we’re collaborating with the Loot Crate team on two very special crates for our community that will be available before the end of the year,” said John Leonhardt, Head of Consumer Products, Crunchyroll. “This partnership with Loot Crate will provide yet another way for the global anime community to enjoy their favorite series, and we can’t wait to show our fans what we have in the works.”
- Crunchyroll is currently curating special items for monthly Loot Anime boxes. The August crate, which is available now and has been tremendously well-received from fans, includes an exclusive t-shirt from the hit Crunchyroll Original series “The God of High School.”
- “We’re very excited to work with Crunchyroll in expanding our line of anime crates,” said brand manager Reggie Griffin. “With Crunchyroll’s massive and continuously growing anime properties, we’ll be able to bring fans more exclusive products of their favorite anime franchises.”
- Additional details on the partnership will be announced at Virtual Crunchyroll Expo, a digital take on Crunchyroll’s yearly flagship convention that brings together the anime community to celebrate the best and brightest in Japanese animation. The event will be streaming from September 4-6 only on crunchyrollexpo.com. Fans are encouraged to register for free now to stay tuned for the latest from Loot Crate and Crunchyroll!
- Crunchyroll has the world’s largest collection of anime, with more than 1,000 titles and 30,000 episodes. The Crunchyroll consumer products team currently manages merchandising rights for more than 350 anime titles, working with more than 100 global licensees to provide anime fans with the best lifestyle, fashion, and home goods products from their favorite series.