Top-10 Wine + Movie Pairings for V-Day from Vivino & FandangoNOW
What’s more romantic than wine and a movie at home? This Valentine’s Day, Fandango’s video on-demand service, FandangoNOW, and Vivino, the world’s largest wine community, have paired the perfect wines with movie fans’ favorite romantic films.
FandangoNOW surveyed thousands of film fans to find out The Top 10 Movies to Watch on Valentine’s Day, and then asked Vivino’s expert sommeliers to pair the ideal wine for each classic film. The expertly-crafted pairings can be found below.
Valentine’s Day Movie + Wine Pairings from FandangoNOW & Vivino
1. The Princess Bride + Merlot
2. Deadpool + Cabernet Franc
3. The Notebook + Moscato d’Asti
4. Pretty Woman + Malbec
5. Dirty Dancing + Tempranillo (Rioja)
6. Love Actually + Pinot Noir
7. Titanic + Cabernet Sauvignon
8. Silver Linings Playbook + Albarino
9. Fifty Shades of Grey + Montepulciano
10. Crazy Stupid Love + Gamay
For even more Valentine’s Day movie options, FandangoNOW presents a full curated list of popular films at: https://www.fandangonow.com/list/top-valentines-day-films.
Troy Anderson is the Owner/Editor-in-Chief of AndersonVision. He uses a crack team of unknown heroes to bring you the latest and greatest in Entertainment News.