Scripps Networks — the leader in lifestyle media and home to Food Network, the leading media brand in food is proud to announce the launch of the beta site of a new online food experience Food2 (http://www.Food2.com/?xp=pr). Food2 is a highly interactive, video-centric website that talks cooking, eating, drinking and living.
Food2 features young, hip culinary talent, including Kelsey Nixon, who was voted Fan Favorite on season four of The Next Food Network Star and Spike Mendelsohn, a top five finalist on Top Chef 4. The duos webseries Kelsey & Spike Cook offers two takes on classic dishes Kelseys by the book approach and Spikes off the hook spin.
A full-fledged Food2 beta website is live featuring:
- Video Food2 has more than a thousand short food and drink videos including web originals with new, fresh faces as well as shorts from the trusted talent and kitchens of Food Network.
- Challenges Users compete head to head in virtual Food2 Challenges to find the prettiest, the tastiest, the cheapest, the weirdest, the sloppiest and the ugliest food around.
- Recipes From quick and easy to palate expanding, no matter what type of needed, the authority of Scripps Networks and the Food2 community will steer you in the right direction.
- Tips Whether gourmand or food-newbie, community-provided Food2 tips make navigating the kitchen a snap.
- Blog Just like a party where everyone winds up in the kitchen talking food, the best food bloggers and most current food culture content all gather here at the Food2 Blog.
Friend us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: