Home»ANNOUNCEMENTS»Mom: Son died of food allergy in jail Mom: Son died of food allergy in jail November 7, 2013 by TroyAnderson+ Mom: Son died of food allergy in jail (via CNN Video) Michael Saffioti died in jail after eating oatmeal due to a dairy allergy and his family is now suing for $10 million. Advertisements Share this:TwitterFacebookGoogleTumblrRedditPinterestLike this:Like Loading... Related Tweet Pin It You may also like NEW LIMITED SERIES “DIAMONDS” EXPLORES THE COMPLICATED WEB THAT LINKS SOME WHO SEEK THE PERFECT STONE, AIRING SUNDAY, MAY 24 AND TUESDAY, MAY 26 ON ABC BRAVO COUNTS DOWN TO THE FINALE OF ‘PROJECT RUNWAY’S’ FIFTH SEASON OF FABULOUS The Pandemic Continues…In An All-New Episode of ‘South Park’ on Wednesday, October 29 at 10:00 P.M. On COMEDY CENTRAL (R) PRESIDENT OBAMA TO APPEAR ON “60 MINUTES” IN A WIDE-RANGING INTERVIEW TO ADDRESS THE ECONOMY, BAILOUTS AND U.S. INVOLVEMENT IN AFGHANISTAN AND PAKISTAN — SUNDAY ON CBS TRACE ADKINS VOLUNTEERS IN EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION’S GET ON THE BUS CAMPAIGN Josh Lucas Cast In POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS Pilot for Showtime! TroyAnderson Troy Anderson is the Owner/Editor-in-Chief of AndersonVision. He uses a crack team of unknown heroes to bring you the latest and greatest in Entertainment News. You must log in to post a comment. Respond on your own site? Send me a Webmention by writing something on your website that links to this post and then enter your post URL below.