Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., announced today that a new add-on for Midnight Club Los Angeles will arrive on March 12 for Xbox 360®. This downloadable content offers more streets to race in with the free South Central Map Expansion, adding four new neighborhoods to make up the iconic district of South Central, and increasing the overall game area by a third.
The South Central Premium Upgrade is the total South Central experience for Midnight Club Los Angeles delivering nine new vehicles, 26 new races, 12 new battle maps, 10 new delivery missions, over 100 new red light races, new vinyl packs, new parts, new music and more, all for 800 MS Points.
The free South Central Map Expansion will ensure every racer can race online against players that have the South Central Premium Upgrade.
The South Central Map Expansion features:
- Map expansion by one third
- Four new neighborhoods
- Price: FREE
South Central Premium Upgrade features:
- Nine new vehicles:
- Luxury: 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG “Black”
- SUV: 2008 Range Rover Supercharged, 2008 Range Rover Sport Super Charged
- Lowrider: 1955 Chevy Bel Air, 1963 Buick Riviera, 1964 Chevy Impala, 1965 Chevy Malibu
- Muscle: 1970 Chevy Chevelle, 1966 Pontiac GTO
- 26 new races
- 12 new battle maps
- 10 new delivery missions
- 100+ new red light races
- New rims
- New body kits for each new car
- New vinyl pre-sets
- Hydraulics/Airbags unlocked on all new cars
- New music
- Price: 800 MS Points