An ordinary man turned leader! We pay tribute on the anniversary of his 106th birthday today, February 6th and remember the encouraging words he said to this nation, one was the address regarding the Space Shuttle Challenger speaking about the courage of the seven heroes that tragically passed away telling America, “The future doesn’t belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave.”
Also, here’s some nostalgia from the 80s.
- In 1982, Michael Jackson released “Thriller,” one of the best selling albums of all time, Jackson also visited the President & First Lady Nancy Reagan at the White House!
- The Oprah Winfrey Show was born in 1986
- The New Coke came out with a new formula in 1985
- Laptop computer was developed for commercial distribution by IBM in 1986
- In 1987, Reagan said these famous words, “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this Wall!”
- Die Hard starring Bruce Willis premiered in 1988
- The Berlin Wall was taken down in 1989
- DynaTAC, the first commercial mobile phone retailed for almost $4,000 in 1984
- PacMan, the classic arcade game made its debut in 1981
- Prince Charles married Diana Spencer, more famously known as Princess Diana: The People’s Princess 1981
- Cabbage Patch Kids was made in 1982
- Dungeons & Dragons became a popular fantasy game for kids and adults!
Killing Reagan arrives on DVD 2/7.