HONKY HOLOCAUST REVIEWED
“Honky Holocaust” opens on an alternate timeline where Charles Manson has started a race war. But, white people lost and now the African Americans are in charge. If you ever wondered who will live during the Honky Holocaust, Troma is here to answer that question. Playing darker and as violent as classic Troma, this film feels like a return-to-form for the slimiest studio around. If you’re a fan, check out the documentary in the special features. Given the nature of recent events, this film might feel a little too dark for some.
However, I can’t help but chuckle over the timing. While it plays longer for a recent Troma film, it moves at a rapid pace. If you’ve got a gathering of movie nerds, pick it up and slip it into the rotation. This film might play a bit better with an open crowd caught by surprise.
- Intro with Lloyd Kaufman (president of Troma Entertainment and creator of The Toxic Avenger) and director Paul McAlarney
- Behind-the-scenes Honkumentary
- Exterminated scenes
- You-won’t-believe-your-senses photo gallery
- Theatrical trailer
- Paul McAlarney’s exclusive video
- Troma Now! Xtreme Edition
- Radiation March
- Tromatic trailers
- 1.78:1 1080p transfer
- Dolby Digital 2.0