Funko is excited to announce Game of Thrones Amazon Exclusive Pop! Bundles featuring items themed from one of pop culture’s biggest franchises, the hit HBO® series Game of Thrones.
The Game of Thrones Amazon Exclusive Pop! Bundles, available for pre-order now to celebrate the highly anticipated Season 4 debut of the series, April 6 on HBO, are packaged in two variations based on two of the HBO series’ most popular characters: Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen.
Jon Snow Bundle
* Exclusive Jon Snow 100% cotton black t-shirt. Jon Snow in Pop! form printed on the front with the message, “Jon Snow wants you to join Night’s Watch. Defend the Wall. No experience necessary.” Game of Thrones logo depicted.
* Snowy Jon Snow 3.75″ Pop! Vinyl Figure
* Exclusive Jon Snow 1.5″ Pop! Key Chain
Daenerys Targaryen Bundle
* Exclusive Daenerys Targaryen 100% cotton black t-shirt. Daenerys Targaryen in Pop! form printed on the front with the message, “Win or Die.” Game of Thrones logo depicted.
* Newly revealed Mother of Dragons Daenerys Targaryen 3.75″ Pop! Vinyl Figure
* Exclusive Daenerys Targaryen 1.5″ Pop! Key Chain
Pre-order the Game of Thrones Amazon Exclusive Pop! Bundle now exclusively on www.amazon.com.
Funko is a pop culture licensed-focused toy company located in Lynnwood, WA. Funko prides itself on being purveyors of all things pop culture. Funko has licenses with over 150 television shows, movies, and video game and pop culture titles. For more information, visit www.funko.com
About HBO Global Licensing:
HBO Global Licensing officially licenses the HBO® brand for the development and merchandising of innovative product lines inspired by the network’s award-winning programming. With products created around classic series like the The Sopranos® and to current hits like True Blood® and Game of Thrones®, items include fashion apparel, jewelry, digital and CD soundtracks, games, books as well as exclusive, premium collections in partnership with upscale, designer brands. Merchandise can be purchased in retail stores nationwide, at http://store.hbo.com, and at the groundbreaking HBO retail hub, the HBO Shop®, located at 42nd and 6th Avenue in New York City. HBO Global Licensing products are also sold internationally across Europe, Asia and Australia.
Troy Anderson is the Owner/Editor-in-Chief of AndersonVision. He uses a crack team of unknown heroes to bring you the latest and greatest in Entertainment News.
Commemorate Memorial Day with two wartime classics from Olive Films this May!