Do they have what it takes? Today, Bravo revealed the 16 beautiful and talented men and women chosen for the second season of “Make Me A Supermodel,” premiering on Wednesday, March 4 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The creative competition series follows a group of models as they compete for $100,000 prize, a contract with New York Model Management, a fashion pictorial in Cosmopolitan magazine, and the chance to become the next great supermodel.
Tyson Beckford returns as the show’s host. Australian supermodel Nicole Trunfio joins the show as mentor to the female models, along with a new panel of esteemed judges, including world-renowned designer Catherine Malandrino, model Jenny Shimizu, famed photographer Perou and international model-scout Marlon. A casting special for “Make Me A Supermodel” will air on Saturday, February 7 at 11 p.m. ET/PT.
To meet the cast of “Make Me A Supermodel,” visit www.BravoTV.com. Photography and bios are available at www.nbcumv.com. Following are the 16 models competing on the series:
· Amanda, 21; Hometown: Banks, Ore. Resides in Banks, Ore.
· Branden, 18; Hometown: Lake Tahoe, Nev. Resides in Central Point, Ore.
· Chris, 22; Hometown: Libertyville, Ill. Resides Chicago, Ill.
· CJ, 18; Hometown: San Ramon, Calif. Resides in Danville, Calif.
· Colin, 21; Hometown: Charlottesville, Va. Resides in Northfield, Minn.
· Gabriel, 22; Hometown: Charlotte, N.C. Resides in Nashville, Tenn.
· Jonathan, 26; Hometown: Southampton, UK. Resides in Los Angeles, Calif.
· Jordan, 21; Hometown: San Antonio, Texas. Resides Tucson, Ariz.
· Karen, 22; Hometown: Ocean Springs, Miss. Resides in Los Angeles, Calif.
· Ken, 24; Hometown: Winterville, N.C. Resides in Nashville, Tenn.
· Kerryn, 24; Hometown: Russelville, Ark.. Resides in Memphis, Tenn,
· Laury, 23; Hometown: Miami, Fla. Resides in Miami, Fla.
· Mountaha, 23; Hometown: Londrina, Brazil. Resides in New York, N.Y.
· Salome, 19; Hometown: Altamont, Tenn. Resides in Nashville, Tenn.
· Sandhurst, 22; Hometown: Tobago. Resides in Philadelphia, Pa.
· Shawn, 30; Hometown: Seattle, Wash. Resides in Pensacola, Fla.
Video clips of the models are available at http://video.bravotv.com/player/?id=930441.
“Make Me A Supermodel” is produced by Tiger Aspect Productions, a division of IMG Media. Andrew Zein, Adam Steinman and Jym Buss serve as executive producers.
Bravo is a program service of NBC Universal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBC Universal one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Bravo has been an NBC Universal cable network since December 2002 and was the first television service dedicated to film and the performing arts when it launched in December 1980. For more information, visit www.BravoTV.com.