B.C. BUTCHER REVIEWED
“B.C. Butcher” is the directorial debut of 17 year old Kansas Browning. Originally conceived when she was 15, Browning has finally seen her film dreams fulfilled through the magic of troma. Thanks to Lloyd Kaufman, we get 51 minutes of Kadeem Hardison narrating hot cavegirl action and something resembling a bigfoot. Kato Kaelin shows up as an amorous caveman, but the barely legal stuff is kept nil for the most part. Good times!
The film succeeds in being the first prehistoric slasher film. Unfortunately, it doesn’t take enough time to build a scene. Given the nature of Troma and this being a first film, it isn’t completely out of place. However, you shouldn’t expect anything from the film other than B movie greatness. Take that for what you will and just enjoy the pleasures of Troma.
- Intro by Lloyd Kaufman (president of Troma Entertainment and creator of The Toxic Avenger)
- Cavegirl Commentary (with director Kansas Bowling and Lloyd Kaufman)
- Lloyd Kaufman’s tell-all interview with director Kansas Bowling
- Pre-historic first scene
- B.C. Butcher goes apesh*t in Hollywood
- 2 music videos directed by Kansas Bowling
- Theatrical trailer
- – Troma Now! Xtreme Edition
- Radiation March
- Tromatic trailers
- 1.78:1 1080p transfer
- Dolby 2.0